Discussion Logo Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Greek club Asteras Tripolis have changed their logo - looks to go by just Asteras on all social medias. Translates to 'Star', so why they have gone away from that focus is a little odd on the logo...
The shield on its own would be fine, but still prefer the old one.
asteras-tripolis-2020-logo (1).png

A change on the airwaves, as the Hit Network (2Day FM, Fox etc) have rebranded. New logo is on the right/bottom.

images.png Hit-Network-logo.png

Last edited:

Considering how strict/precious they are about the use of the coat of arms on the Socceroos shirts (PI vs retail), I'm surprised they've been allowed to replace the shield with the vertical AUS text. I think it looks really bad.

The Commonwealth Games logo has always reminded me of a brand of hand dryers they had at uni. It was a running gag to write "I wish I had hands" above the emu.

australia handdryer.jpg

Last edited:
Logo for the Brisbane Firehawks NRL expansion bid

9fd78a26ace49ce917efaeacdf6799bf

4da55a73c9825fa3326bd5d85ed0ecaa

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering how strict/precious they are about the use of the coat of arms on the Socceroos shirts (PI vs retail), I'm surprised they've been allowed to replace the shield with the vertical AUS text. I think it looks really bad.

The Commonwealth Games logo has always reminded me of a brand of hand dryers they had at uni. It was a running gag to write "I wish I had hands" above the emu.

View attachment 922100

Yeh I thought the kangaroo was tossing an esky over to the emu

Yep, for the same reason Perth and Adelaide need 2 AFL teams.
Actually wait I thought it was an NBL bid, my bad. In that case then I completely agree and this should hopefully go through.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back