Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 2 - Dragons FFC vs Coney Island Warriors at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

not a rookie man
fairly certain that was highlighted at the beginning of the thread
Oh s**t, didn't realise there would be a test at the end of the thread.

Lets face it, you were never any good at it any way.

It takes real Qooty players, 'heart and soul' types.

You stick to running around with all the other short people.
ND is a little touchy re his lack of height.

Well it's physically impossible to be under her without crushing to death, so that is generally the way to go.

She steams a good ham.

I know we're playing in a fantasy league but at least try and be somewhat realistic.
Weren't you just a couple pages ago going on about big dick energy with bragging about results in a random sim?

Or was that ND? I dunno, you guys kind of blend into each other, like some sort of monotonous virtual orgy.

Weren't you just a couple pages ago going on about big dick energy with bragging about results in a random sim?

Or was that ND? I dunno, you guys kind of blend into each other, like some sort of monotonous virtual orgy.
You sound like you need a good wank. Plenty of w***ers at your club who can lend a helping hand.

I am as humble as they come. I'd expect you would show me some respect even if a little. Confuse me with ND again and I will thump you.

He wears a diaper and plays peek-a-boo. 🤨 Are you old enough to play Qooty? 🤭
I was gonna make a reference to his '000' part of the username being a reference to a possible 2000 birth year, then I realised those campaigners are about 20 now.

**** I feel old.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am as humble as they come. I'd expect you would show me some respect even if a little. Confuse me with ND again and I will thump you.

Maybe you should stand on a milk crate, that will help me distinguish between the two.

Very kind of you to say so. As a Double Dragon recipient from last season I have a bit of a soft spot for the Drags. The off-season binge drinking may have killed it off tho, so let's see how the week progresses.
Double Dragon recipient? Isn't a Double Dragon when you're so sick it's coming out both ends? How can you be a recipient of that?

Double Dragon recipient? Isn't a Double Dragon when you're so sick it's coming out both ends? How can you be a recipient of that?
It was after contributing to your threads last season, so yes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back