Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 2 - Gumbies FFC vs Mount Buller Demons at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice to have our win of the season. Thanks for the fun week Gumbies - I will enjoy meeting you again later in the season.

Bring your kicking boots for training Tarks; no gumboots this week.

Wow. Is Rodney Dangerfield really starting at FF in front of okeydoke7?
Not a huge shock given my season and a half of inactivity.

Although it might be said that an inactive okeydoke7 is still streets ahead of any other player in this league.

I think I average something like 12 goals per game when named at full forward.

Oh well, another season of misery most likely looms for us Gumbies. Maybe I should post more :)

Thanks Demons, love your work as always.

Although it might be said that an inactive okeydoke7 is still streets ahead of any other player in this league.

Oh well, another season of misery most likely looms for us Gumbies. Maybe I should post more :)

We can lay together again this season. If that doesn’t get you active, surely something else will.

cheers for doing Tarkyn_24’s job for him _Cayz_

any chance of an updated CV okey?

I'm still wearing the same trackies.

If there was some way we could merge the Gumbies with Buller and still keep all the players I'd be up for it.

Much love from me.

Miss Baz and the crew but I'll soldier on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back