Trades Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally I'm all over byes and have them preplanned and do really well out of them.

This year I can barely get on top of the next game thats happening let alone the next round.

Suns, North, Port, Dogs, Cats, Saints all cop their averages next week.
Pies, Tigers the week after.

That's really limiting my trade options. There's not many players from any of those teams with a good enough average to justify grabbing now. Or if you grab them now its only a 1-2week move with the plan to move them on straight after.

The only safe teams with their byes done are not really tempting either:
Eagles, Dockers, Dees, Dons, GWS, Swans, Carlton, Hawks.

Whats worse is all my weakest links (Wingard / McGrath / Thurlow) are from that list.

It's so hard to make moves with all these moving parts!!

The best I can manage this week is get ROB (decent average), and Worpel (bye done and low BE).

Next week I'll have Simpkin (74), Bailey Smith (70), Stewart (70), Greenwood (76). Which I guess none of those are exactly panic stations given their prices and positions.

Didn't Draper have a rest 2 games ago! What are their fitness staff doing down there!
Well and truly sh!it house.
Bombers won't play finals, and with the possibility next year is also altered/shortened, just play now, rest up in 5games/4 weeks time. Have all summer off cos you probably won't be training, or going to the beach, pubs..

At least you're locking in trades that won't screw you.

2020 is well and truly cooked if come the weekend Riccardi/Petracca are rested/managed.

I was hoping to get an E in defence this week, but Sidey kills me on that front...

Which one which one?

Attachments

• CD4E32C4-6B05-453A-9E01-DEDF8A9CCF9D.jpeg
    CD4E32C4-6B05-453A-9E01-DEDF8A9CCF9D.jpeg
    121.4 KB · Views: 44
  • E0536A17-C7B4-4DCD-B3EE-30C38484A436.jpeg
    E0536A17-C7B4-4DCD-B3EE-30C38484A436.jpeg
    119.3 KB · Views: 41
Which one which one?
First lot & lock in Neale as captain IMO..

I was hoping to get an E in defence this week, but Sidey kills me on that front...
I've had none in Rd 10, 12,13&now 14.
Between Mcphersons rest week, then injury and Rivers it's been a black hole there.
Can't even cash them in as I have other issues any time there's a cheap defender I want.

This week I could chuck Bailey Williams there but I'm not sure Xerri will cover Draper so I'm playing Big Bad Bailey Williams at R2.

My hand is forced to keep Zac Bailey's score of 65 (was only going to upgrade to Zac Williams 80?)
So 15 pts but I'd back Bailey Williams to score more than that as my ruck cover for the week.

Strange trade ponderings..
Zac Bailey, Bailey Williams, Zac Williams..

Last edited:
First lot & lock in Neale as captain IMO..

I've had none in Rd 10, 12,13&now 14.
Between Mcphersons rest week, then injury and Rivers it's been a black hole there.
Can't even cash them in as I have other issues any time there's a cheap defender I want.

This week I could chuck Bailey Williams there but I'm not sure Xerri will cover Draper so I'm playing Big Bad Bailey Williams at R2.

My hand is forced to keep Zac Bailey's score of 65 (was only going to upgrade to Zac Williams 80?)
So 15 pts but I'd back Bailey Williams to score more than that as my ruck cover for the week.

Strange trade ponderings..
Zac Bailey, Bailey Williams, Zac Williams..

Bailey Smith? ;-)

I've got Wicks, McInerney and Foot all on my bench. I only need 1 to play to have a mid bench emergency option this week.

COME AT ME HORSE. FIND A WAY TO DROP THEM ALL.

You bastard !!! I've only got Wicks as a E in the middle, you know what is going to happen now.....

SlightColdAruanas-size_restricted.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow this Hawks/Dons game really stuffs us.
2.40pm bounce down and all my trades will be locked out without so much as a glimpse as the other 12 teams playing this round.
It's going to be a wild ride. But there's something very soothing to make my trades early and just let the cards fall as they may.

Jeez Collingwood having the Sunday game and Grundy with a potential rest really creates chaos this round, for most of us on here as well.
What time do we generally get Sunday teams on Saturday?
Going to be absolutely filthy if this happens and D Cameron is sole ruck. Given the byes, need to lock in Pitt/DCameron to get in ROB/Rucc

Wow this Hawks/Dons game really stuffs us.
2.40pm bounce down and all my trades will be locked out without so much as a glimpse as the other 12 teams playing this round.
It's going to be a wild ride. But there's something very soothing to make my trades early and just let the cards fall as they may.

As a seasoned veteran for locking my team out before the first game I'd agree that there's no better feeling in fantasy.

Sidebottom to Petracca
Welcome to the club. The free drinks and ladies are to your right

I've got Wicks, McInerney and Foot all on my bench. I only need 1 to play to have a mid bench emergency option this week.

COME AT ME HORSE. FIND A WAY TO DROP THEM ALL.
Don’t say that too loud.. pretty sure he reads this board right before the team selection meeting each week.

Going to be absolutely filthy if this happens and D Cameron is sole ruck. Given the byes, need to lock in Pitt/DCameron to get in ROB/Rucc

I reckon Cameron might be a bigger chance to be dropped than Grundy being rested.
Playing all three of Grundy/Cameron/Cox doesnt come with many positives other than giving Grundy a rest while playing.
I would think they'll go back to 2x ruck combo (Grundy and one of Cameron/Cox gets the chop).
If there's any desire or need to rest Grundy in the future they're probably better off chopping Cameron now and keep him fresh to take sole ruck duties for a match later if/when they comfortably make the 8.

Damn just realized all my trades will be locked this afternoon if I go down this path, dont really want to lose Draper though. Thoughts?

DRAPER - RICCARDI
GLASS - ZWILL
MCGRATH - A.BRAYSHAW
Just trade Draper back in next round and ride the price rise then if named.. (Cos nothing is 100% certain)
I've got a few bench candidates that I'd boot out in favour of a neg B.E cash cow that can score 50-70.
Having the utility spot helps.

Do we think Draper walks back in next week? So strange when he was recently managed, but if not I'd move him on this week. Will be getting Williams either way bit hard to burn a minus breakeven if he's back in next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back