Not open for further replies.
one of: duncan v mitchell v steele v bont v worpel v boak v merrett
and
zorko/simpkin/stevens

pulling my hair out

Neale and O.Mcinerney
or
Z.Williams and O'Brien

Tough one because Neale and Omac get you 260 this round against 160 odd for the other two....
How confident are you in nailing 100 from a captain elsewhere? If you can I like the other trade better because they're two keepers

Tough one because Neale and Omac get you 260 this round against 160 odd for the other two....
How confident are you in nailing 100 from a captain elsewhere? If you can I like the other trade better because they're two keepers
Don't have Macrae, which is leading me towards the Neale option.
Gaff, Oliver, Grundy are usually my captain targets.

Realising I can't rely on Cameron on field that's just dumb. I need to get him to ROB so that is trade one then....

Looking at two options:

McAdam > B.Williams
Sidey > Worpel/Dusty

or

McAdam > Riccardi
Sidey > Fyfe

Williams gives me ruck cover but Riccardi is instant cash and prob has a couple of games JS

Don't have Macrae, which is leading me towards the Neale option.
Gaff, Oliver, Grundy are usually my captain targets.

How about Titch?
I would love to be getting Neale too and it kinda does offset Omac's score a bit but you're gonna have to burn another trade on him again eventually

I'm in a similar position needing a mid and ruck but I do have Titch which I'll VC and Macrae if it doesn't work.

How about Titch?
I would love to be getting Neale too and it kinda does offset Omac's score a bit but you're gonna have to burn another trade on him again eventually

I'm in a similar position needing a mid and ruck but I do have Titch which I'll VC and Macrae if it doesn't work.
Have Titch, but don't fully trust him as a captian option. Also my only likely donuts are going to be Draper and H.Jones who both play in the first game, so no VC.

I think I will go and get Neale. McInerney still has a B/E lower than his average so taking his 55 at R2 will suck but he won't fall in cash. However before the teams dropped I was planning to put Draper at R2 and there is no guarantee he would have done better than that.

Next week I can target Big O up to O'Brien by downgrading Draper.

Using all 3 trades to pull in Neale.

Close -> Riccardi
Bailey -> Neale
Draper -> Williams

Was initially supposed to be McKay to Williams, but this leaves me with no ruck EMG and no trades if either Grundy or Goldstein are rested.

Not optimal trading a guy with a BE of -8 but he won't be going up in the next week anyway I guess..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS, I've been trying to trade out McPherson v& Rivers (both $350k odd) and every time a def option comes up, I get screwed elsewhere.
Now If I trade in Bailey Williams, it'll have to be as R3 covering Draper.

Might just cop a ruck donut.
Hard to trade in cover when I don't know if Gawn, Grundy or Xerri will even play.

Positions just aren't working for me this week.

1)
Witts -> ROB
McGrath -> Dusty
Draper -> Riccardi (look to get Draper back next week)
(captain Mcrae)

Or

2)
Close -> Riccardi
Wicks -> Bailey Williams (Ruck cover for Grundy / Witts in case Xerri also misses)
McGrath -> Neale (c)

I think I’m leaning 2

Righto lads, I’m having trouble. Best option from Boak, Pendlebury, Gaff? All consistent and reliable normally, all priced about the same

Gaff- good ceiling and an easy next 2, although can throw up the odd 50

Pendlebury- super consistent, bad games are 70 (90), no Treloar and Sidebottom. Downside, has Brisbane and Port to come

Boak- ceiling, can throw up a 50 like Gaff. Bye next round so would be locking in his 83 which isn’t big

Righto lads, I’m having trouble. Best option from Boak, Pendlebury, Gaff? All consistent and reliable normally, all priced about the same

Gaff- good ceiling and an easy next 2, although can throw up the odd 50

Pendlebury- super consistent, bad games are 70 (90), no Treloar and Sidebottom. Downside, has Brisbane and Port to come

Boak- ceiling, can throw up a 50 like Gaff. Bye next round so would be locking in his 83 which isn’t big

I’d go with Gaff

Jeez Collingwood having the Sunday game and Grundy with a potential rest really creates chaos this round, for most of us on here as well.
What time do we generally get Sunday teams on Saturday?

Cant live with Blakely another week.. so

Naismith>Williams
D.Cameron>Lycett
Blakely>Zwil

Leaves Cotrell as my only rookie.. but also leaves hacks like McGrath still in my mids

Hopefully Lycett can go 70-80 at home vs Sydney.. then take his 70 avg next week. Well laid plans to get him to Gawn the week after

Miss the massive Riccardi price rise for this week though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back