Preview Richmond vs Fremantle, Round 15, Metricon Stadium, 7:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

who plays on Hogan, Lobb and Taberner?
A little concerned here with our lack of height or key backs. Looks like Broad and Balta will line up on two of them, but we will need or other defenders to go third man up and drop in the whole at all times. Taberner is actually a very good forward. We will need to be extremely accountable and if our forward line fires, with the mids working hard all day, we should get over the line.

who plays on Hogan, Lobb and Taberner?
A little concerned here with our lack of height or key backs. Looks like Broad and Balta will line up on two of them, but we will need or other defenders to go third man up and drop in the whole at all times. Taberner is actually a very good forward. We will need to be extremely accountable and if our forward line fires, with the mids working hard all day, we should get over the line.
Reckon one of their forwards will get off the leash and kick a bag. But might not be enough to get them over the line. The forward line equivalent of Lachie Neale getting 40 possies in a losing effort... lose the battle but not the war

Hate to say this, and shouldn't be so negative, but after last weeks great performance I sense a lazy, stinker of an effort coming up tonight. Hope not.
cotch and nank wont let this happen. i hope

wonder what will happen in regards to fyfe with the "unfairly treated" sh*t from the coach

when that happens umps usually either 1. give the player 4-5 charity frees in one game, expect him to get 5 holding frees at centre bounces this weekend or 2. they get absolutely nothing because the umps disagree with the whining which would be good for us

I think the former, get set for some serious melts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Made this last night - took longer than I'd like to admit. Let's get this trending for our friends in WA

Hahaha brilliant, good work mate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back