Prediction Changes and Pre match discussion vs Western Bulldogs round 16 @ Metricon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AINSWORTH

AINSWORTH: noun / verb / adjective
Noun: a substitution of a professional of any type with a child who's clueless and ineffective.
Example: Michael Jordan was replaced with an Ainsworth and the Bulls lost by 5 against the Lakers on Friday night.

Verb: to stare blankly whilst being nailed in a tackle.
Example: I ran onto the ball just inside the 50, as I grabbed it I Ainsworthed and got pinged for holding the ball.

Adjective: to describe poor choice in selection
Example: You chose to hold the Grand Final where? In Brisbane? That's an Ainsworth choice, you must be *ed.

Unsure how you would use it as an adverb.

He kicked it Ainsworthingly. ?

Hurn out, a rarity, that was coming I guess, was looking old+slow, but hey-he's always looked old!
Reid out, that was also coming!
Hope Xon gets to show more.
Brains in? - maybe he'll kick a goal? (and the boys all get around him!?)
Hope to see some changes and a few slick moves.
We should win this, even in the wet.
But wouldn't surprise me if they snatch it. o_O
NO MORE INJURIES PLEASE!!

Last edited:
Who the fu(k did you say was in.

Ainsworth.

Not Brayden Ainsworth ......... surly not ?

Afraid so.

Your ............ shittttting ....... me.

images-32.jpg

Hickey and Williams both in the emergencies. Still reckon there is a chance of Nic being a late out.

Stole my thunder. Schofield also named as emerg as well which might suggest Gov isn't over the line either.

In fact all 4 of our emergs are tall players; Hickey,Williams,Brander,Schofield, which is curious given the weather forecast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hurn out, a rarity, that was coming I guess, was looking old+slow, but hey-he's always looked old!
Reid out, that was also coming!
Hope Xon gets to show more.
Brains in? - maybe he'll kick a goal? (and the boys all get around him!?)(oh well)
Hope to see some changes and a few slick moves.
We should win this, even in the wet.
But wouldn't surprise me if they snatch it. o_O
NO MORE INJURIES PLEASE!!
Had his best game of the year

I understand the reservations over Ainsworth. His ball drop is troubling, and he’s looked lost at times. But he’s never yet been played where he does his best work at the lower level; and he’s clearly a better athlete than Brayshaw. In the absence of Shuey and Yeo, he’s worth a proper shot in the midfield.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Strongly suspect they’ll continue with Jetta as a forward. Maybe a slight chance he goes back with Hurn out, but zero chance he plays as a mid.
Yeah maybe ,,I'm just going by the named side with him on the wing. But we have three mids a back and no forwards on the bench so probs most likely will play forward.You agree that he is in the side though ? He is not being rested like Naitanui would be for the last two games according to you ?

I understand the reservations over Ainsworth. His ball drop is troubling, and he’s looked lost at times. But he’s never yet been played where he does his best work at the lower level; and he’s clearly a better athlete than Brayshaw. In the absence of Shuey and Yeo, he’s worth a proper shot in the midfield.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Midfield priority better be O'Niell>>>Ainsworth

Yeah maybe ,,I'm just going by the named side with him on the wing. But we have three mids a back and no forwards on the bench so probs most likely will play forward.You agree that he is in the side though ? He is not being rested like Naitanui would be for the last two games according to you ?
Xon is the listed fwd on the bench.
Has played fwd last couple games?

AINSWORTH: noun / verb / adjective
Noun: a substitution of a professional of any type with a child who's clueless and ineffective.
Example: Michael Jordan was replaced with an Ainsworth and the Bulls lost by 5 against the Lakers on Friday night.

Verb: to stare blankly whilst being nailed in a tackle.
Example: I ran onto the ball just inside the 50, as I grabbed it I Ainsworthed and got pinged for holding the ball.

Adjective: to describe poor choice in selection
Example: You chose to hold the Grand Final where? In Brisbane? That's an Ainsworth choice, you must be ******ed.

Unsure how you would use it as an adverb.

He kicked it Ainsworthingly. ?
The adverb
An Ainsworthy ball drop - I think grammatically it works

Jetta was named at half back last week. Duggan was named on a wing. It doesn’t mean much.

Who’s not being rested, Jetta? No, I think the fact he’s named in the side suggests he’s not being rested this week.

teamsheets mean * all these days. Month back they had Brander named as centre and Allen on wing. It's been this case for years. Cripps gets named on a wing quite regularly as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back