Preview Round 17 Richmond v Geelong Metricon Stadium 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, and they have been absolutely kissed on the dick with father-sons and what they had to pay for them. With today's rules they wouldn't have been able to get both Hawkins and Selwood. Hawkins would have gone #1 in an open draft and they got him for pick 42 instead of having to use their pick 7. Without Selwood they maybe don't win the 2009 and 2011 flags.
Got Gaz junior at #40 too

The one thing that is certain is we live rent free in their supporters heads if their preview thread is anything to go by :tearsofjoy:
Rent free? We’ve established a permanent colony lol. They were able to talk about the game for the first page and then they just talked about tigers supporters for the next 10 😂😂

our speed is our one wood, if we get active we win, they wont be able to stop the run.
If we slow we get smashed.
This is why Higgins shouldn't get another call up. Momentum killer.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Great fun reading the tugger board’s predictions for this game. They’re more deluded and feral than the hawks ever were. I would be intrigued to understand the sociology of how a team recently regarded as a laughing stock has managed to produce such over-confident fans."

"Great fun reading the tugger board’s predictions for this game. They’re more deluded and feral than the hawks ever were. I would be intrigued to understand the sociology of how a team recently regarded as a laughing stock has managed to produce such over-confident fans."
2DE6115A-39D6-486E-BCB0-97809A6E0539.jpeg

Geelong hate the wet almost as much as they hate preliminary finals. This will be another easy win for us, expect Dusty to show up and be BOG
Cats hate water. Tigers on the other hand LOVE water !

And this will have absolutely zero bearing on the game but I'm still hoping it rains.

Looks like the Weagles have a few outs for their game against the Aints on Thursday....

Sheed
Redden
Yeo
Shuey
Hutchings

I can see Steele nullifying whoever is the main inside mid at the stoppages, probably Kelly with Gaff being more outside.

Reckon the Aints are a real good chance at beating them, especially in QLD
McGovern looks very sore with that broken thumb that he's been carrying most of the year. It's his right thumb too. Painful as hell and because it's so high up the thumb under the nail apparently they can't jab it so he has to play through the pain. Will be interesting to see if he can intercept mark or spoil effectively.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back