AFL 2020 - AFL Round 17 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rivers accidentally scores the winning goal to ice the game. Probably ranks as one of the worst goals this season.

What an undeserved finals team. Glad I didnt bet on this, if I did, I would have taken the Giants. :drunk:

There's 3 sides from 6-8 that are all versions of awful. Honestly can't the top 5 just play off and save us all the time!

Coll with Treloar and De Goey back in could give it a shake and the Dogs can beat anyone on their day. Few injuries to big players like Lynch and Andrews while the Pies are getting players back and the Dogs are only missing Wood.

Speaking of which...

WB -19.5
Coll -20.5

$3.61 SB

There's 3 sides from 6-8 that are all versions of awful. Honestly can't the top 5 just play off and save us all the time!
I do agree.

Port are the most vulnerable and fraudulent Top 4 side (ironically probably will be minor premiers). I am biased, but that aside would you back them against the other sides in the first week?

The Eagles out of the Top 4 can roll the Power at AO, if their squad is healthy.

Carlton v Adelaide Bets
McKay 2+ $2.10 TAB
Cuningham AGS $2.12 NEDS
McAdam AGS $1.80 b365
McKay AGS, Cuningham AGS & McAdam AGS $4.20 SB

Hawthorn v Western Bulldogs Bets
Gunston AGS, Breust AGS & Naughton AGS $2.25 SB
McLean AGS $2.10 TAB
Naughton 2+ $2 PointsBet

Sydney v Brisbane Bets
Papley AGS & Cameron AGS $2.07 NEDS
Papley 2+ $3.25 TAB

I do agree.

Port are the most vulnerable and fraudulent Top 4 side (ironically probably will be minor premiers). I am biased, but that aside would you back them against the other sides in the first week?

The Eagles out of the Top 4 can roll the Power at AO, if their squad is healthy.

Assuming the game is in Adelaide I’d back them against Geelong probably but yes they are probably a year too early.

Coll with Treloar and De Goey back in could give it a shake and the Dogs can beat anyone on their day. Few injuries to big players like Lynch and Andrews while the Pies are getting players back and the Dogs are only missing Wood.

Speaking of which...

WB -19.5
Coll -20.5

$3.61 SB

Think your line is a gift. I’ve been hurt by the Pies too many times.

isn’t this board usually on daniels goals?
Yeah think it was only a matter of time before he got 2g+
Nice get Bazza on Daniels for that !
3g+ must have been paying like $51 or higher..
🙁 Dissapointed I was too busy today to research/bet on any of the ags fwds odds in particular Daniels and Greene.
Oh well, next time.

Who do we think will play a more permanent forward position today out of Fisher and Gibbons? Went through their recent heat maps and looks like they’ve been mixing up between small forward and an up the ground role. Both $4 for 2 goals on SB

Really important game for the Bulldogs tonight. For some reason and not based on any stats really, I like the Bont to have a ripper. That and I don’t particularly like much on offer today

Bont 25+ @ $4.15
Bont 30+ @ $12.25

Sportsbet have him much, much shorter

Who do we think will play a more permanent forward position today out of Fisher and Gibbons? Went through their recent heat maps and looks like they’ve been mixing up between small forward and an up the ground role. Both $4 for 2 goals on SB
Mind if I ask how do you get access to heat maps?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can only access Ladbrokes atm.

D. Cunningham AGS $2.12
Laird Most Disp. Group A - $4.50
SGM Fisher/McAdam AGS, Curnow/Laird 20+ - $5.31

J. Dunkley 20+ - $2.20
Hunter Most Disp. Group A - $4.75
SGM Daniel/Dunkley 20+ - $3.92

Hoges to kick 2 @ 3.5 and 3 @ 11 on Neds. Started looking okay against Melbourne. Perfect conditions for free flowing footy v Norf today....
Really important game for the Bulldogs tonight. For some reason and not based on any stats really, I like the Bont to have a ripper. That and I don’t particularly like much on offer today

Bont 25+ @ $4.15
Bont 30+ @ $12.25

Sportsbet have him much, much shorter
Where?

Crows players got up at 4.30am today to get to this game in QLD.

Live images of the Crows bus heading out to Metricon.

orig

EDIT

I was wandering why the line moved out a fair bit over the last couple of hours.

From a Club perspective, a decent loss sees us with potentially Pick 8, as well as Pick 1.

Like Mclean AGS, has kicked one in last 4/6. Duryea to slot back in nicely for 15+ and Dogs to get the job done. $4.50 SB.

Im on Cuningham aswell, he could have kicked 4 in Round 8 as a permanent forward and only one game back from injury, looks a good bet.

Small bets on Frampton for goals, 3+ @ 26, 4+ @ 100.

Can see this being a more open game than we're used to.

Carlton need the percentage, they can't afford to play cagey boring crap footy.

Hopefully the Crows can kick a few going the other way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back