AFL 2020 - AFL Round 17 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Credit to the dude with the CEY tip.

I didn't even watch the match, just checked the scores, both CEY and K-Train got up.

Shame about Taylor but oh well, I'll take the overall win.

EDIT: Hold on, wtf happened to Taylor? Stat sheet says he didn't touch the ball? Did he go off injured in the first quarter?

You've got to be be ****n shitting me.

Credit to the dude with the CEY tip.

I didn't even watch the match, just checked the scores, both CEY and K-Train got up.

Shame about Taylor but oh well, I'll take the overall win.

EDIT: Hold on, wtf happened to Taylor? Stat sheet says he didn't touch the ball? Did he go off injured in the first quarter?

You've got to be be ****n shitting me.
foot injury early on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood getting back De Goey makes them a better side.

One thing about Gold Coast is their defence is the strong part of their game. But as a young team, usually late in the season, they get exposed a bit more. Last game against Brisbane, the Suns looked like a team that wanted the season to end now.

Think Collins gets Mason Cox, and Ballard gets De Goey. Might be worth looking for goals outside the Gold Coast best 2 defenders in: Hoskin Elliott, Josh Thomas, Jamie Elliott and longer odds. (all 3 are paying around $3.30 to $3.75 at Sportsbet)

Went with a few 2 leg AGS multis today which went well so I'm going to do it again tomorrow.

Sexton AGS & Rankine AGS $2.62 SB
WHE AGS & Elliott AGS $2.62 NEDS
WHE AGS, Elliott AGS, Sexton AGS & Rankine AGS $6.25 SB
Rankine 2+ $4 TAB
WHE 2+ $3.50 TAB

Lol pies have shown a shocking tendency to be low scoring grind it out games why won't it stay close, could be very nervous trying to lock up finals

Playing the Suns, they wont be nervous.

Suns wont offer much resistance. Their season was over a long time ago.

Keep in mind, Pies have been hit by injuries during this year, some of those results are misleading.

Went with a few 2 leg AGS multis today which went well so I'm going to do it again tomorrow.

Sexton AGS & Rankine AGS $2.62 SB
WHE AGS & Elliott AGS $2.62 NEDS
WHE AGS, Elliott AGS, Sexton AGS & Rankine AGS $6.25 SB
Rankine 2+ $4 TAB
WHE 2+ $3.50 TAB

WHE, Elliott

Great selfish individual pricks. They wont be looking to give anything off.

You want that.

I'd be careful taking Rankine for goals given he'll have Maynard for company.
And surely Elliott spends most of the game in middle now that Jordy is back.

I'm actually thinking JT might be the one to hit the scoreboard tomorrow.

I'd be careful taking Rankine for goals given he'll have Maynard for company.
And surely Elliott spends most of the game in middle now that Jordy is back.
I thought with the addition of Treloar means Elliott spends more time in forward. Plus he has been labelled in the forward line.

De Goey 15+ $1.91 SB
4/6. Looks to have really trimmed down from training vision. Spent all this time on the sidelines with a finger injury so hes obviously been running a lot. Should clear it even if he spends more time forward.

I thought with the addition of Treloar means Elliott spends more time in forward. Plus he has been labelled in the forward line.
Forgot about Treloar so you could be right but I'd still say De Goey will be the focal point.
Plus I can't recall the last time Elliott kicked a couple.

Collingwood getting back De Goey makes them a better side.

One thing about Gold Coast is their defence is the strong part of their game. But as a young team, usually late in the season, they get exposed a bit more. Last game against Brisbane, the Suns looked like a team that wanted the season to end now.

Think Collins gets Mason Cox, and Ballard gets De Goey. Might be worth looking for goals outside the Gold Coast best 2 defenders in: Hoskin Elliott, Josh Thomas, Jamie Elliott and longer odds. (all 3 are paying around $3.30 to $3.75 at Sportsbet)
Very hard to predict roles with their 2nd string players, theyve used Elliott and WHE all over the park, Mihochek is the one Id look at.

Very hard to predict roles with their 2nd string players, theyve used Elliott and WHE all over the park, Mihochek is the one Id look at.
Understand where your coming from. Buckley has tended to play players out of position . eg Stephenson has spent time in midfield this season, Elliott in midfield.......they are a tricky team to predict.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back