News Hart and Godden sacked

Remove this Banner Ad

Assuming we have some sort of plan in the pipeline... but, we need to get Balme in ASAP if he is indeed coming.

That signing alone will have us much better placed to attract quality line coaches to our club (something we have really struggled with of late).

I've bagged Nicks for a lot of his decisions this year so kudos to him here, he's done something Pyke didn't have the gumption to do.

Unfortunately it could all be for nothing if we don't get rid of that bloody fitness guy.

We need to get the right person in who knows how to condition the players individually, we have some who are too bulky and some that are too lean plus a lot that haven't got the aerobic capacity.

Assuming we have some sort of plan in the pipeline... but, we need to get Balme in ASAP if he is indeed coming.

That signing alone will have us much better placed to attract quality line coaches to our club (something we have really struggled with of late).
I'm assuming he's in, and we've told people that

Hart went back to Melbourne. How do you know that hasn't been the plan all along. I'm sick of the dumb guessing and accusations on this site. You're embarrassing yourselves

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hart spent the last 2 years trying to go back to Victoria. He didn't because he can't find work there because he's not rated. I have that straight from the mouth of a (former) coach of a amateur league side in Melbourne who is now in the AFL system.

assuming is the question I guess. I'm hoping we have.

Hart spent the last 2 years trying to go back to Victoria. He didn't because he can't find work there because he's not rated. I have that straight from the mouth of a (former) coach of a amateur league side in Melbourne who is now in the AFL system.
You didn't need anyone to tell you that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He mentored Dusty to become the leagues best player.

Could help sort Jones out.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I truly don't get this infatuation with Mark Williams as some sort of football guru, if he was so wonderful he wouldn't have got the arse from Richmond especially with Niel Balme there. Mark's problem has always been that he always wears his welcome with the friction he causes, he's just not prepared to work in the background and just do the job he's getting paid to do.

I am only on the first page and am beyond happy! :D :D
Not only Hart, but Godden gone and Reilly re-assigned.

Finally, a Coach with the cojones to sack the incompetent/inefficient and I hope he goes for the assistants he wants.
Nicks, take a bow, in fact take several.

BigFooty;
Crows in:
  • Balme
  • Yze
  • Burns
  • Solomon
  • Hayes
  • Hodge
AFC;
Crows in:
  • Scott Thompson
  • Nathan Bassett
  • Sam Jacobs
  • Simon Goodwin
  • Bryce Gibbs
  • Brent Reilly
Too pessimistic?
Put the line through Lenny Hayes, Cameron said in his presser the other day Lenny is stepping away from the AFL to spend more time with his young family and has just bought a farm the other side of the Blue Mountains.

Let’s get Craig McRae into our system. Great developer of young men. Look at his recent record at Richmond

He was my pick last year for the Crows coach.
Sounds like he and his kids are pretty settled in Melbourne, it might be hard to get him out of there.
Would be a great get IMO

#facepalm

So many experts on here! I'm amazed at just how many afl assistant coaches we have here who know what every job role consisted off.
Okay now that you've enjoyed the view from your high horse, I'd like you to provide some evidence that Hart and Godden were actually competent in their roles because our on field performances and their subsequent sackings, suggest the opposite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back