News Burns new senior assistant

Remove this Banner Ad

Good appointment IMO.

Played and coached under some of the very best in the game. Will bring a wealth of knowledge with him.

I would have expected Burns to come in as a mid coach, which makes me very intrigued over who we have to fill that role.

Like the signing though. We've been crying out for some experience across the football department, this guy has that.

I understand concerns with his history but I hardly don't think we would of got rid of hard to replace another especially how critical it is to supply nicks with the right team.

For me I'll wait to hear the recruitment process & specifics of his key accountabilitys before passing judgment.

Hoping Nicks & Burns have good chemistry

Bring on Miller

I understand concerns with his history but I hardly don't think we would of got rid of hard to replace another especially how critical it is to supply nicks with the right team.

For me I'll wait to hear the recruitment process & specifics of his key accountabilitys before passing judgment.

Hoping Nicks & Burns have good chemistry

Bring on Miller
Miller, Hayes, Bass or Solomon would all be good additions

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

You know the Best thing about this appiontment, Is the Crows coaching group have time to work with Hamish and Reid going into the Trade and Draft.
100%
I'm just happy that the guy has worked at 3 of the biggest clubs in the land, the experience will help Nick's.

Welcome Scotty you're first job is to tell Jake Kelly he's allowed to kick the ball forward, it doesn't always have to be sideways or backwards

he's stated before that he has a love for Adelaide, would love to know any new rumours circling regarding Neil Balme. read on the Advertiser we have big plans for Balme but unsure how true. any other sources?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah all that extra time he'd have on his hands for the family with the expected staff cuts right across all departments in the AFL...give it up.
Farming isnt exacly a mon to fri, 9 to 5 job with high levels of security either

Getting a new contract under Nicks would give him security as clubs now have a better idea on soft cap requirements within the current environment

Give it up LOL

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

he's stated before that he has a love for Adelaide, would love to know any new rumours circling regarding Neil Balme. read on the Advertiser we have big plans for Balme but unsure how true. any other sources?

Close source.... decision still hasn't been made by Balme himself. The offer is there though. His role at the tiggs is already in the hands of whomever he trained up.

It's also hard to rate his involvement properly at some of these clubs. Hawthorn doesn't exactly have the best list, particularly around the ball.

West Coast rebuilt successfully while he was there, making finals twice towards the end of his tenure. However at Collingwood his tenure lined up with Collingwood's 4 years out of the finals
Wasn’t that early in Bucks’ tenure? There were a few issues with the whole club during those early days of Buckley which weren’t in the control of an assistant coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back