Fantasy 2020 - Alpha League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yours....sorry to say. You had three early firsts and (imo) picked the worst three players.
Taylor had a prolific career, i like him, but he has flaws.

Lamb in a crowded offense, gallup, cooper, elliot, hard to see him getting significant fantasy points for a top 3 pick.

Herbert has ceiling but real bad floor. Another Blaine Gabbert.
Looking like reasonable picks thus far

dspeed you’re taking the piss not starting Herbert in this league. He’s scored of 26 & 19 last two weeks. It’s a simple decision to start him ahead of Lamb at OP. Then decide between Edelman, Lamb and even Jones who is questionable. Or Hilton who’s been invisible.

I don’t think I’ll finish in bottom three but this is a bit of a joke

dspeed you’re taking the piss not starting Herbert in this league. He’s scored of 26 & 19 last two weeks. It’s a simple decision to start him ahead of Lamb at OP. Then decide between Edelman, Lamb and even Jones who is questionable. Or Hilton who’s been invisible.

draft picks to be stripped

Excuse me? I started Lamb over Herbert and he scored 28. Herbert is a rookie and I fully expected a dud today after a couple of decent starts. Edelman and Jones are both expected to start according to reports and a must starts in that case

(Log in to remove this ad.)

exactly. commish will do a thorough retro and assess. for now no one need call anyone out etc
No, it should absolutely be done as we go as context and news at the time is important, can't be done at the end of the season, but I'm pissed that I'm getting called out for tanking when I'm not, saying I should start a rookie WR over my veterans despite the ESPN rankings (I don't rate but can be used as an objective basis) say they are all better or similarly ranked this week, is a joke

My team is crap and I'm still likely to beat the guy calling me out, i'd be looking at the other side of the fence, doesn't even fill up his entire roster to try to add talent

TGBB deflecting from starting Moss who is Out?!
Bs. I had Michaels in last night and he was listed questionable, so I changed last night to Moss who wasn’t even questionable. Picking Edelman with Hoyer starting? ok. Hilton has been invisible

I started DJ over Haskins this week and missed out on points. Thought Haskins would suck against Ravens and DJ would be better against the Panthers.

Or maybe I am tanking.
Careful, that's tanking, not allowed to make roster line up calls, all line up decisions to be made by league vote, really fun way of doing things

FYI i was recently told I was tanking because I didn't start Kelley, took him out again this week and scored a 3.3, good how people like to make these claims retrospectively
No it was Taylor or Kelley

Bs. I had Michaels in last night and he was listed questionable, so I changed last night to Moss who wasn’t even questionable. Picking Edelman with Hoyer starting? ok. Hilton has been invisible
Moss was limited at practice all week. Edelman is perfect for Hoyer, will probably have 10 catches, I absolutely stand by that, 2 weeks removed from 8 catches 179 yards, I actually find it hilarious you are even questioning it

Absolute joke of a callout from you

Moss was limited at practice all week. Edelman is perfect for Hoyer, will probably have 10 catches, I absolutely stand by that, 2 weeks removed from 8 catches 179 yards, I actually find it hilarious you are even questioning it

Absolute joke of a callout from you

Is that the same Edelman you didn’t start in wk 2 when he did have 180 yards because you picked a one game rookie in Lamb who had same number of catches in wk 1? And benched ahead of Hilton?
You’re the one who called out Wiz and then started Lamical Perine ahead of Taylor and Kelley. No one would have done that.

Herbert is coming off two 300yd games, even an average game is worth more than a struggling wr.

Say what you want mate, I'm not tanking and don't like the assertion. I raised Wiz prior to the game to either allow an explanation or a change, you are doing it post game using hindsight, if I got it right and Herbert flunked its a non story. It was a lineup call, nothing more, nothing less.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back