Fantasy 2020 - Alpha League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

If I ever get 3 QBs worth starting again I figure I can always trade one of Kittle or Andrews for picks/a WR/RB 🤷‍♂️
I don’t think any trade has gone through getting ‘real’ value for a TE is all, don’t see it changing for Andrews.

Well there have been multiple genuine waiver options through the first two weeks or player pick ups. Might not like em but better than legitimate zeroes from Gronk.
Thanks for the advice, actually cost me points, 6 catches not bad for a blocking TE

Thanks for the advice, actually cost me points, 6 catches not bad for a blocking TE
Ya welcome.

See you started Julio tho, not a good idea to start injured players :p

Ya welcome.

See you started Julio tho, not a good idea to start injured players :p
Given he is my best WR and was only announced out pre game when I was asleep, a risk I was willing to take, was able to play last week after limited practice, disappointing but didn’t have a heap of other options anyway unfortunately

Looks like there is a new sheriff in town, which now makes 2. How have 2 teams ended up with 6 of the best 8-10 QBs in the league

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dspeed if you are genuinely so concerned about me tanking i will give you my 1st and 3rd right now for Kyler and you can guarantee yourself Lawrence and Fields.
Why would I trade a gun like Kyler for anything other than a godfather offer?

Why would I trade a gun like Kyler for anything other than a godfather offer?

Your the bloke thats so concerned about what i am doing because you think it might cost you drafty position. I'm offering you a chance to lock away Lawrence and Fields in one swoop.

Usually bad if I have some of your players in another league, which I did today.
Since I played your ass last week:

Parris Campbell
Raheem Mostert
Jimmy Garoppolo
Davante Adams
Bryan Edwards
Courtland Sutton
Dallas Goedert
Diontae Johnson
Mitch Trubiski (jokes)

You've even got my kicker injured. You and your curse can go get ****ed.

Your the bloke thats so concerned about what i am doing because you think it might cost you drafty position. I'm offering you a chance to lock away Lawrence and Fields in one swoop.
Kyler going no where!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back