Universal Love 2020 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't see it. What's the deal with these, does someone just do them in wegs style?

Was just thinking the same thing. From memory I think he did 5 drawings of each club before he died. But I could be wrong. But this back to back obviously must have been drawn by someone else. Unless he predicted the dynasty.

Was just thinking the same thing. From memory I think he did 5 drawings of each club before he died. But I could be wrong. But this back to back obviously must have been drawn by someone else. Unless he predicted the dynasty.
He might have done B2Bs for all teams and then just alter the numbers to suit.
I think for the Hawks they used 3 in one and then must have added three peat down the bottom.

2020 premiership signed Guernsey already sold out?
Shocked to see it sell out so fast. Didn't want to pull the trigger so early. I was able to get 2019 memorabilia for fathers this year. Thought I had plenty of time.
Also what's these expensive editions? The website offers nothing in regards to the differences. Apart from a massive price rise I can seem to see what it offers.

Edit: Never mind I just worked it out. Its the limited edition number you get. ie: 1/500 is still available for $5995 and 4/500 is available for $7995

I honestly need a bigger house.

Im going to have to pull back this year, I still haven't hung everything from last year.

Main priority is black poster that ill frame with membership card to match the other 2.

The footballs.

Maybe a hoodie or something.

That back 2 back weg poster looks nice too!

Already lucky enough to get the gold foil MK poster and have so far got the hat, a tee and the premiers footy record. Don’t reckon I’ll get much else unless more stuff gets released.

Shocked to see it sell out so fast. Didn't want to pull the trigger so early. I was able to get 2019 memorabilia for fathers this year. Thought I had plenty of time.
Also what's these expensive editions? The website offers nothing in regards to the differences. Apart from a massive price rise I can seem to see what it offers.

Edit: Never mind I just worked it out. Its the limited edition number you get. ie: 1/500 is still available for $5995 and 4/500 is available for $7995

2017 version was limited edition of 1000. 2019 was 1500. 2020 is only 500 for some reason. I think they may have seriously underestimated our hunger. We’re just a bunch of nut cases when it comes to tiger memorabilia. Btw, taylormade memorabilia still had some last time I checked.

Anyone ordering the 2020 premiership face mask :think:
Yes...:oops:

Also ordered this:

Was very, very tempted by the Back To Back deluxe but I really like that lithograph, it's really well done.

Grabbed myself some bumper stickers and the GF Premiers Record. Haven't got anything else yet other than the HS posters. Hoping to get another Black one if/when that's out, but I'm more hopeful than optimistic on that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The memorabilia team knew that there'd be elated and probably hammered Tigs fans sitting in front of their TVs so sent out the SMSes straight after. It worked, i bought the guernsey within 30 seconds of getting the SMS haha

I bought the Gabba covid cup tee on the way out. That’ll prob do me.
And some beers.View attachment 994917
This is best. I contacted the Gabba to see if I could get one or three somehow.
They replied they only had 300 and sold out in 5 minutes. Only 300 is madness.

I wanted a third to keep the set up. This might just outdo the 2017 gold foil.

They did say contact Tiger shop but I highly doubt they will get us any.

Why on earth is there not a team signed print, the signatures dont come up as good on the sash of the jumper, i just want a print with every players name and signature they have done it the last 2 flags but not this one

This is best. I contacted the Gabba to see if I could get one or three somehow.
They replied they only had 300 and sold out in 5 minutes. Only 300 is madness.

I wanted a third to keep the set up. This might just outdo the 2017 gold foil.

They did say contact Tiger shop but I highly doubt they will get us any.
Must’ve just been good timing on my part.
Stumbled past merch while leaving, I’ll take one of those.

When is the DVD season box set usually avail.

Usually towards the end of the year.

Hopefully, they're decent this year. The company that puts these out every year are rubbish.

Usually towards the end of the year.

Hopefully, they're decent this year. The company that puts these out every year are rubbish.
I thought last year was better than 2017 tho, the picture was clearer on the DVD's

I thought last year was better than 2017 tho, the picture was clearer on the DVD's
Was it last year or 2017 that they ****ed up the commentary on??
It must have been 2017, I think last year I got the blu ray twin pack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back