News Brad Crouch to Saints (STK make offer; Band 3, ADL to match?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If essendon came to the table and said we'll give you pick 6, 7 and next years 1st for pick 2 would you take it?

Id want their pick 8 too which they'll prolly get for saad but im greedy.

Even then though I still wouldnt wanna blow the chance of getting both hollands and thilthorpe/mcdonald.
Essendon cannot trade pick 8

I'd say they've now seen the Daniher deal and know the lay of the land.
Brouch''s contract should be 50cents more than Daniher's.

Just for the lols and trolls of the AFL and Vic media.

Danniher band 1, lodged Friday.
Williams band 1, lodged Friday.

Crouch? Crickets and yet many on here have been choosing to believe Rendell and bank pick 2. If it was already clear cut it would have been lodged.

Clearly there is work to do to get the deal to band 1 as it’s not there already or they are working on a trade.
Unless they've been instructed to delay it until there are more things to distract attention

If it was 5 years at $800k why would we get care what was happening with Danniher?
I’m sure your right that Saints are trying to pay the least possible and still get him for nothing. But look at it this way, if they weren’t going to work to try and get to band 1 compo, then why not lodge today? What advantage do they have by waiting. They have no collateral for a trade and if they aren’t prepared to change their offer then what’s the point?
it could well be haggling over Dunstan trade before they commit.

Based on all the lodged deals today you can only assume the deal isn't where it needs to be or else it would have been done. Going to get messy lol.
It's all been said before, but hey, BigFooty is the Land of Repetition... The Saints want Brad, and they want to keep pick 16. I'm guessing they are therefore tinkering with their contract offer so that we get band 1. Later on in the trade period Luke Dunstan mysteriously falls in our laps.

Pick 2 in the bag folks, start working out who we are picking :)

Said it from Day 1.

Brad Crouch shapes the entire 2020 AFL Draft, he is the answer to everything, are we alone in the universe?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Brad loves us as much as he said he does then he will help in how his new contract is structured.

Let us have the last 5th year trigger as ~$400k and spread the rest of that out on the first 4 years to get up to the magic number (~750k).

That would still average out to be 680k over the contract so Saints are happy they arent giving up the kings ransom, we get band 1 and Brad gets the same money.

Haven't you heard? Brad only getting $550k :drunk:
* me... how does that Rowe moron still have a job?..

at $550k a year the crows would laugh all the way to the bank to withdraw the coin to re-sign brad..

this is seriously primary school levels of thinking.

Unless the deal is 750-800k a year then the crows will match.. saints know this and will offer accordingly..

would love to know Daniher’s exact figure though.. but i reacon Lethian (or however is is you spell his name) would know by now.. he would called his ex work colleagues..
It was known a couple of days ago Saints wouldn't lodge paperwork today & both clubs were fine tuning details .....we know what that means .....and we know BOTH clubs want the same outcome

Aren’t you concerned why the deal hasn’t been lodged if Rendell was right?

If its not lodged by the end of Monday, yes. Right now, it certainly makes sense to wait, especially if you were worried the AFL would screw you over.

Based on all the lodged deals today you can only assume the deal isn't where it needs to be or else it would have been done. Going to get messy lol.
Not necessarily. Saints now know what they need to offer so that it doesn't go to a trade. Even if they have only offered 600k for 5 they can restructure it to 750k for 3 and then verbally agree to recontract him @400k for 2years. That's obviously what Brisbane are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back