Universal Love 2020 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

not when you don't have the money to spend to start with!
I get where you're coming from. But Richmond can't play this excuse or the crying poor card. The club has cleared the debt. The club is at the top of the AFL tree in paid up members. This isn't the SOS campaign from 30 years ago. This is the most successful major sporting club in Australia in the past 4 years. They need to do better.

I get where you're coming from. But Richmond can't play this excuse or the crying poor card. The club has cleared the debt. The club is at the top of the AFL tree in paid up members. This isn't the SOS campaign from 30 years ago. This is the most successful major sporting club in Australia in the past 4 years. They need to do better.
As an overarching club I agree.

But..

If they don't allocate what budget funds they have to the shop department, there isn't a lot the shop staff/ econm team can do.

The club has also not asked for any money from the AFL this year, and in turn, we've taken a massive hit. Don't forget that. Along with no crowds/small crowds.

I didn’t get the Herald Sun Tigers Dynasty magazine that came out on Saturday.

Are people having them any luck finding them at their newsagents?

Slightly off topic was scrolling through the memorabillia section of 2017 grand final to see what the hat the situation was with the New Era Premiers Cap in that year (that year they restocked it a month or so later, they were running a facebook video Ad which registered over 1000 likes and hundreds of comments), and I came across this gem...

If anyone has one tucked away in their closet that never gets worn or know where I'd source one or would like to off load it let me know! I always wanted the polo in yellow but I didn't even know it existed, apparently was only available in the AFL store or at the ground stores or something, I have 17+19 in the black... need a yellow one so I don't get burn to a crisp on the golf course!

richmond-tigers-yellow-polo.jpg

I want to order a Richmond 2020 Premiers Guernsey in Large ... Tigerland Superstore aren’t taking any more orders for them 🤷🏻‍♂️

They are doing Pre-sales on jerseys.com.au
& savvysupporter.com.au ... has anyone purchased through either of these sites?

I want to order a Richmond 2020 Premiers Guernsey in Large ... Tigerland Superstore aren’t taking any more orders for them 🤷🏻‍♂️

The official AFL shop still seems to have orders

I didn’t get the Herald Sun Tigers Dynasty magazine that came out on Saturday.

Are people having them any luck finding them at their newsagents?

Didn't have any Herald Suns left but Had about 10 at my local Saturday afternoon
looks like we have dvd art for the complete season collection
seems like shock will going against the beyond tradition of flat boxsets thank fu**
Anyone wanna tell me why the F in this day and age are they still putting these onto DVD standard definition and not Blu-Ray High definition??? I know the Grand Final edition gets the Blu-Ray but jeepers... heard they changed video distribution companies so fingers crossed.

Anyone wanna tell me why the F in this day and age are they still putting these onto DVD standard definition and not Blu-Ray High definition??? I know the Grand Final edition gets the Blu-Ray but jeepers... heard they changed video distribution companies so fingers crossed.
The format is the same. H&A, Finals and the Highlights will be on DVD, Grand Final will have a DVD and Blu-Ray copy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The official AFL shop still seems to have orders

Thanks ... I missed that

savvy supoprter are terrific. 100% confidence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back