Universal Love 2020 Premiership Memorabilia!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll pay double!!
If you’re near Greensborough they’ve got 1 in stock

If you’re near Greensborough they’ve got 1 in stock

That’s the yucky one - where is that new era goodness??

I’ve contacted every AFL store in Australia (all 21 listed anyway) not one of them recieved any stock of the good looking 2020 AFL Richmond Premiers 9FORTY cap (most had said they would like to stock the cap if it was available), only talk about the plain looking club cap coming in December and the plain grey one that is currently available.

Absolute madness by New Era Australia, there's about 40 people currently asking for a restock on their social pages for the cap make sure you tell any tigers mates and get them to send feedback too and lets try and get the numbers up to 100 requests for it, surely they wouldn’t deny that many requests?

I sent my message to the Richmond Serious supporters facebook group with 18,000 members unfortunately they haven’t reposted it.

That’s the yucky one - where is that new era goodness??

I’ve contacted every AFL store in Australia (all 21 listed anyway) not one of them recieved any stock of the good looking 2020 AFL Richmond Premiers 9FORTY cap (most had said they would like to stock the cap if it was available), only talk about the plain looking club cap coming in December and the plain grey one that is currently available.

Absolute madness by New Era Australia, there's about 40 people currently asking for a restock on their social pages for the cap make sure you tell any tigers mates and get them to send feedback too and lets try and get the numbers up to 100 requests for it, surely they wouldn’t deny that many requests?

I sent my message to the Richmond Serious supporters facebook group with 18,000 members unfortunately they haven’t reposted it.
i dont get why they're doing that plain ugly new era one.
looks like s**t, surely just make more 9forty ones.
ive got the 17' version and love it!

Was lucky enough to get the Gold Foil Weg. Now have all three. Got the kids a tshirt and hoodie. Got myself a polo and the record. This flag is truly unique. We are blessed!
agree, get as much stuff while we can!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Memorabilia this year has been diabolical
Yeah agree. A part of me thinks it might be related to staff cuts from COVID? Would've thought the AFL would have assisted in putting in place a set merchandise marketing plan for any premier, not just a club that has now got experience with the event. While the clubs and AFL are crying poor, they're shooting themselves in the foot by bot capitalising on this perfect opportunity to sell big with the biggest (or second biggest) membership base in the country.

Put my name down for the "2020 AFL Richmond Tigers Premiers 9FORTY" cap too. I got the last two in the same design. I'll be really disappointed if they're not making more.

Memorabilia this year has been diabolical
Yup...piss poor!
Yeah agree. A part of me thinks it might be related to staff cuts from COVID? Would've thought the AFL would have assisted in putting in place a set merchandise marketing plan for any premier, not just a club that has now got experience with the event. While the clubs and AFL are crying poor, they're shooting themselves in the foot by bot capitalising on this perfect opportunity to sell big with the biggest (or second biggest) membership base in the country.

What everyone needs to consider and realise is the impact of COVID has heavily impacted all clubs budgets for different sectors of the business.

the club stores would all have less $$ available to them to buy products, couple that with the fact that there would be Minimum Order Quantities they would have to hit when ordering things in from suppliers and it makes it tricky for them to place large orders with suppliers for stock they aren't sure they are going to sell during a COVID period.

It's a real tough balancing act, buy really heavy and risk sitting on a s**t load of stock you can't move, or buy in smaller batches, pre order when required. As a business I'm pretty confident majority would go with the 2nd option in these times.

What everyone needs to consider and realise is the impact of COVID has heavily impacted all clubs budgets for different sectors of the business.

the club stores would all have less $$ available to them to buy products, couple that with the fact that there would be Minimum Order Quantities they would have to hit when ordering things in from suppliers and it makes it tricky for them to place large orders with suppliers for stock they aren't sure they are going to sell during a COVID period.

It's a real tough balancing act, buy really heavy and risk sitting on a sh*t load of stock you can't move, or buy in smaller batches, pre order when required. As a business I'm pretty confident majority would go with the 2nd option in these times.
Of course we all know that business model...
But this is Richmond..
This is Dusty and the rest...
This is 100,000 members of a GF winning team...
Opportunity favours the brave...
Start making prior arrangements ...
Timidity always comes second best...

Of course we all know that business model...
But this is Richmond..
This is Dusty and the rest...
This is 100,000 members of a GF winning team...
Opportunity favours the brave...
Start making prior arrangements ...
Timidity always comes second best...

unfortunately it isn't as easy or as simple as that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back