Conspiracy Theory It's coming. COVID vaccine required for entry to games

Remove this Banner Ad

No sane person would.
Sanity is now defined on the basis of all but forcing people to take an experimental, rushed vaccine (RNA vaccines have never been implemented before) which literally alters you on a cellular level to protect against a disease with a mortality rate of less than 0.001% for healthy people.

Looks like I'll be cancelling my membership then

Personally I wouldn't take a vaccine for covid in the near future.

I'm pro vaccine but I'd rather miss out on footy than expose myself to something rushed.........for a disease that will likely disappear within 18-36 months from first emerging (all other corona outbreaks).

Personally I wouldn't take a vaccine for covid in the near future.

I'm pro vaccine but I'd rather miss out on footy than expose myself to something rushed.........for a disease that will likely disappear within 18-36 months from first emerging (all other corona outbreaks).
Being called a conspiracy theorist because I don't want the vaccine is infuriating.

Vaccines can't give you autism. That's stupid.

But a rushed vaccine which has never been used before and cannot be tested for long term effects - why would I take it unless my health is at risk (it isn't)?

Being called a conspiracy theorist because I don't want the vaccine is infuriating.

Vaccines can't give you autism. That's stupid.

But a rushed vaccine which has never been used before and cannot be tested for long term effects - why would I take it unless my health is at risk (it isn't)?

And that’s your choice.

Just don’t complain about being unable to go to the footy because of your own choice.

It’ll still be ages before a vaccine is out for the general population. I doubt it would be legal to make it mandatory for something like the football here though. It’ll likely be put into the “no jab no play” legislation and that’s about it. Anyway, I’m a healthcare worker so I’ll get it first and let you guys know how I go as guinea pig hahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

And that’s your choice.

Just don’t complain about being unable to go to the footy because of your own choice.
It's not just the footy.

It'll be all events. Then it'll be travel. Then it'll be shopping centres. Then it'll be public transport, education etc.

It's not a choice, it's about control.

It’ll still be ages before a vaccine is out for the general population. I doubt it would be legal to make it mandatory for something like the football here though. It’ll likely be put into the “no jab no play” legislation and that’s about it. Anyway, I’m a healthcare worker so I’ll get it first and let you guys know how I go as guinea pig hahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Nek Minnit
tumblr_osoev4e1Al1vbcnq8o1_400.gifv

It's not just the footy.

It'll be all events. Then it'll be travel. Then it'll be shopping centres. Then it'll be public transport, education etc.

So during WW2 in London you would of said the turning off of lights during bombing raids was an infringement of your rights and they are just trying to control you.

Not about control at all, you still aren’t being forced to do it.

So during WW2 in London you would of said the turning off of lights during bombing raids was an infringement of your rights and they are just trying to control you.

Not about control at all, you still aren’t being forced to do it.
Piss poor analogy.

The sacrifices and the stakes are completely disproportionate compared to your example. In these situations it's a balancing act.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually no it’s bang on.

Do you complain about helmets? Or seatbelts?
Turning off the lights at night to avoid certain death for you and those around you is a fair sacrifice.

Permanently altering your DNA with an experimental, rushed vaccine that has never been used before to protect a tiny, weak segment of the population isn't a fair sacrifice.

Seatbelts are fair. Helmets are not.

Turning off the lights at night to avoid certain death for you and those around you is a fair sacrifice.

Permanently altering your DNA with an experimental, rushed vaccine that has never been used before to protect a tiny, weak segment of the population isn't a fair sacrifice.

Seatbelts are fair. Helmets are not.

You keep on believing the wack jobs on FB and YouTube.

Tiny and weak segment of the population eh?

* me Hitler would of loved you.

I'm fine with this. In fact, I actually think it's a move which will encourage people to get vaccinated, which is a good thing. Unfortunately for me, I have a debilitating, completely irrational fear of needles to the point where I feel faint and squeamish even seeing pictures of them or on telly, so under these circumstances I would be prevented from going to the footy, which would be sad, but I'd also understand it.

Part of living in a society is trying to make that society better for everyone. It is why people follow road rules for instance. People have a moral duty to not deliberately make other people sick.
Yup, that other comment about "if you have it, why should I get it" sounds like "but if you are driving at night with your seatbelt and headlights on, why do I have to?"

Bingo. We are in a national society, there are things we have to do to live freely and do the things we want. No one is forcing you to get the jab, but with that comes restraints on the way you can live. That is your choice.
After WWII and what happened to the Jews at the hands of the Nazis it was decided that no one should be forced to be medicated ever again. Are you a Nazi?

Its exactly like i thought. There is no argument to support the claim that mandatory vaccinations will make it any better for those who get vaccinated. You get the jab, youre safe. I dont want the jab, i take my chances.

Except there are people who can't take the vaccine due to things like a compromised immune system etc, and they rely on people who can be vaccinated to do so to keep them safe.

So, as is the case with most of these conversations, you are saying its your right not to take a vaccine, but you still want to be out and interact in society and put others at risk.
They have a word for people who could do something that helps others but doesn't hinder them.

polio tetanus and I think you mean hiv are still rampant. Quick fact here that might shock these covid alarmists. 690,000 people died from aids in 2019. No one talks about that 24 hours a day so it goes unnoticed
Except;
1. Everyone knows about AIDS, there have been countless massive charity efforts since the 1980s. Frequent fundraisers in a lot of countries, and constant news reports on the AIDS epidemics in Africa. Constant funding for efforts to help people who are afflicted as well.
2. There is no current cure for AIDS, although there have been breakthroughs with things like PrEP and PEP. Its not a cure but can help suppress it.
3. You can't catch AIDS through things like coughing, kissing, sharing food or drinks.
4. AIDS doesn't spread any where near as exponentially as Covid can.
5. 11 months in, Covid has infected over 55.5mil worldwide and killed 1.3mil and there aren't ways to prevent it. You can prevent AIDS by not having sex, or sharing needles, or using condoms during sex, or taking PrEP or PEP to suppress the virus.

You are comparing completely different things and just show you have absolutely no idea of either concept.

It's not just the footy.

There are places already that require proof of vaccinations before entry. So its not like this is a new idea to people who have extensively traveled. Its a cute talking point, and funny how people whinging about it now NEVER mentioned it who went to these countries over the past 25 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back