News Jack Dyer Stand may go in $60m Punt Road Oval redevelopment

Remove this Banner Ad

Gumment Sport$ rort$ say hold my beer...

Wrong electorate for that

You have to buy off potential green voters, and these are the people who want cars banned from Yarra Park. To get them onboard you would be paying to turn PRO into majority public use facility.

When the pollies wave the cheque book around, it's on for young and old.
Stacks on the mill, all in action.
Hope they blood test.
0be6236c4e46d13bdb7c5b48174c0cd7 (1).gif

Last edited:
I support the redevelopment but I dont like the current design proposed. Whatever happened to the otiumplanning proposal. That looked good. That would have done us justice in tetma of the club we are. PRO would be focal point with that development. The ones we saw the last week to me are completely disappointing and they look cheap. Two small stands and a few corporate offices and function rooms for $60 million. Gentlemen we are in the wrong caper we should be property developers.

I support the redevelopment but I dont like the current design proposed. Whatever happened to the otiumplanning proposal. That looked good. That would have done us justice in tetma of the club we are. PRO would be focal point with that development. The ones we saw the last week to me are completely disappointing and they look cheap. Two small stands and a few corporate offices and function rooms for $60 million. Gentlemen we are in the wrong caper we should be property developers.
are their any interior images of the proposed re developlment

would be good to see

If you put Punt Road Oval into google and then go to images youll see the otium planning one. It was a fantastic proposal. Modern bright it would have been a real focal point for all our members sponsors and supporters and obviously the main benefactors would have been the players and staff.

I mean if someone wants to make a 40k stadium, we might as well make it bigger than the G. Fit all our members in...

It is sad to see the board and craven, sycophantic, fans on their knees begging for political funding like whores.
Whenever the corrupt politicians mention terms like "progress", "diversity" and "inclusion", reach for the barf bag.
Don't be a political whore.
Nothing wrong with political funding my friend. All the other clubs got funded why not us. Dont the tax dollars paid by Richmond people to governments count?

I mean if someone wants to make a 40k stadium, we might as well make it bigger than the G. Fit all our members in...
We are getting a drummed down development from those proposed early on. Im disappointed in the renders that were put forward by the club. Looks like a cheap option was taken.

We are getting a drummed down development from those proposed early on. Im disappointed in the renders that were put forward by the club. Looks like a cheap option was taken.
Cant really blame them tho. With what is going on right now, money for that kind of project doesnt just fall out of the sky

It is sad to see the board and craven, sycophantic, fans on their knees begging for political funding like whores.
Whenever the corrupt politicians mention terms like "progress", "diversity" and "inclusion", reach for the barf bag.
Don't be a political whore.

“Everyone is entitled to an opinion”

“Except the craven, sycophantic fans who behave like whores”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you put Punt Road Oval into google and then go to images youll see the otium planning one. It was a fantastic proposal. Modern bright it would have been a real focal point for all our members sponsors and supporters and obviously the main benefactors would have been the players and staff.
I didn’t like that one much prefer this revision looks way more contemporary, it’s the previous development that looks out of wack

1606779781124.png

comparing that one to the current one, one big difference seems to se the seating - looks like only a minimal amount behind goals in the old one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back