Oppo Camp Regular Non Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been working 6 weeks on 6 weeks off for 25+ years offshore so I've got a bit of an idea what it's like.
Yeah I've done a lot of offshore over the last ten years, not so bad for me as my kids had already flown the coop before I started that gig, not sure I would of coped when they were younger.

Yeah I've done a lot of offshore over the last ten years, not so bad for me as my kids had already flown the coop before I started that gig, not sure I would of coped when they were younger.
Started before the kids were born and have done it since they've grown up, they know no different so was never a problem.

Imagine the type of pr0n that f***er watches if that's a normal thing to do to girls you just called.

eKpEcj.gif

We may have suffered a bit on-field during the late 2000s sorting s**t out after Cuz and co, but how good is it to sit back and watch pretty much every club stuff up except ours? Whether it's covid breaches in hubs, cheating on wives or trying to outdo Jack Watts, it's been a wild ride.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We may have suffered a bit on-field during the late 2000s sorting sh*t out after Cuz and co, but how good is it to sit back and watch pretty much every club stuff up except ours? Whether it's covid breaches in hubs, cheating on wives or trying to outdo Jack Watts, it's been a wild ride.
You may have jinxed us.

We may have suffered a bit on-field during the late 2000s sorting sh*t out after Cuz and co, but how good is it to sit back and watch pretty much every club stuff up except ours? Whether it's covid breaches in hubs, cheating on wives or trying to outdo Jack Watts, it's been a wild ride.
Willie Rioli tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back