Politics Aussie Fascists and (neo)Nazis

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting bit on Ze Germans which I thought was applicable here with RWNJs.

They are starting to think their politics are centrist. That their politics are "normal", not radical or extreme. That everyone else is extreme.

Nahhh
Still not reaching for what they want. You did it for them.

They look no more threatening than a roaming pack of Black Lives Matter sheep attacking a statue and burning businesses.

Its a free country.
If some nutters want to bend a knee to a violent and pathetic overseas lefty mob, so be it. Thats fine by me.
i other flogs want to play dress ups and go for bushwalks i'm ok with that also.

Cheers

These people are all potential Brenton Tarrants. They are '40%' of ASIO's current case load. They're the equivalent of Islamic terrorists. Let me know when the lefties in Australia present such a serious threat.

They are starting to think their politics are centrist. That their politics are "normal", not radical or extreme. That everyone else is extreme.

Who are you to determine what centrist is?
It's not a tennis court, where there is a defined set of rules determining court size, and how far from each end the net should be.
All you're doing is moving the net two feet further in one direction or the other.

I'd actually consider this board to be leftist in intent, but autocratic in nature and outcome... particularly where the manipulation of thought is in play.
Would you call that "centrist"?

Oh yeah: they look like complete w***er mummy's boys.

Doesn't mean they aren't bathing in hateful ideology and gearing up for violence.
Its only hate to you because it doesnt fit your politics.
I'll bet 5 interwb bux you had no problem with what the lefty crazies in the states were doing.

You want others to be somehow "scared" of those idiots ?

The only difference is they dress differently to the lefties and burn different shyt.

They're all nutters and easily ignored. Not "scarey " in the slightest.

You're obviously just too easily led around the paddock by a nose ring.

Life's too short to give a s**t about BLM and Nazis under the bed.

These people are all potential Brenton Tarrants. They are '40%' of ASIO's current case load. They're the equivalent of Islamic terrorists. Let me know when the lefties in Australia present such a serious threat.
Gosh.
Well there u go.
They're 40% of the concern.

I'll be sure to hate to as many nazi's as i can....if i can find one.

Sounds like Islamic nutjobs arnt trending on social media anymore.

I'll be sure to hate nazi bushwalkers far more in the future :thumbsu:

I'd actually consider this board to be leftist in intent, but autocratic in nature and outcome... particularly where the manipulation of thought is in play.
Would you call that "centrist"?
"This board"? It's not one lump with one view. Over the years the far right and religious conservatives have dropped away because... well it's a pretty weak standpoint. Many of our former members couldn't articulate a point without proving they were coming from a heinously bigoted point of view.

I just want to know if you think Nazis are centrist. Do you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In other news water is wet.

Of course they think that, just like other groups think they're centrist and sensible, Antifa, Proud boys, islamist terrorist groups. They ALL think they're in the sensible centre according to them.

When in reality the rest of the majority of the population just know them to be extreme minded dick heads.

Its just so damn confusing sometimes.

All these lefties and righties on a simple footy forum...all trying to be as fascist as possible by saying how fascist the other mob is.

One lot burns books and statues, threatens and kills police, burns entire streets, corners and beats people with a different skin colour, is obviously racist, etc etc...yet they try to say the other lot are fascists, and racists and far worse.

Then you have another bunch who hate just as much as the lefties, seem to enjoy burning differnet shyt, also play dress ups, but also cant quite figure out what they hate the most.

They all seem so desperate to convince others that their petty obsessions arnt just the insecure paranoid rantings of a bunch of social losers.

I grew out of this petty shyt a long time ago.

Time you did too.

If its ok with you lot, i'm just not that worried about your nazi bushwalkers.

All these lefties and righties on a simple footy forum...all trying to be as fascist as possible by saying how fascist the other mob is.

One lot burns books and statues, threatens and kills police, burns entire streets, corners and beats people with a different skin colour, is obviously racist, etc etc...yet they try to say the other lot are fascists, and racists and far worse.

Then you have another bunch who hate just as much as the lefties, seem to enjoy burning differnet shyt, also play dress ups, but also cant quite figure out what they hate the most.

They all seem so desperate to convince others that their petty obsessions arnt just the insecure paranoid rantings of a bunch of social losers.

Time you did too.

But there's 40 of them (or some such huge amount), enough to infect the minds of the whole 25 million, even self proclaimed dirty lefties.

Time you did too.

The other feature of the modern conservative is their belief that they are somehow above or have evolved from the traditional political paradigm.

"This board"? It's not one lump with one view. Over the years the far right and religious conservatives have dropped away because... well it's a pretty weak standpoint. Many of our former members couldn't articulate a point without proving they were coming from a heinously bigoted point of view.

I just want to know if you think Nazis are centrist. Do you?
Of course I don't. But is that what I said? Did I say anything even remotely resembling it?

But neither do I think running around calling groups like the Proud Boys "Nazis" and selling the gay meme is an intelligent, considered perspective. Some of them may be one or the other (not that it's even possible to be a Nazi anymore), but I'd wager the majority are a response to opposition extreme views. Like I've said plenty of times before, these groups do not arise in a vacuum. The majority of those guys would still be working their day jobs along with everyone else, if the current socio-political climate hadn't begun to swing too far in one direction with regard to their perspective.

Regarding the far right and religious conservatives, I also do not agree with your assessment as to why they've dropped away. I'm sure you'd like to think that's the case, and there are plenty here who'll back you up on it. However, even your use of the word "bigoted" there would have anyone with a wider sense of social perspective raise an eyebrow.

Ridicule and social marginalisation does not correct a mind beginning to drift too far in one direction. It'll only serve to firm it up, and drive those opinions further underground, and that's where they'll start to seek out the like-minded. Same way Islamic extremists cover their tracks more carefully, and look for an Imam who'll validate them.

You are as much a part of the problem as anything.

Here's a picture of renowned defender of family values Lyle Shelton knocking about with terrorists.
Es2_SZBUwAgdJ6b
Lyle and Martin Iles must be seething at the new law passed concerning “gay conversion therapy”!!
Banning prayer and psychology reasons, it’s the most beautiful Law passed for my gay/lesbian mates ever passed.
* ‘em!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Time you did too.

Sure, don't worry about it mate. No-one cares that you don't care.... But why the **** are you in this thread?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back