A-League Round 9 - Jam Packed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Standard Nix, going a goal down before half time.

May as well head home mate as this season is done.

Or, Dávila gets into the area more and falls over like loads of others do with the slightest touch. Failing that, punch some campaigner in the head in the hope the refs might give him some protection. Or, they get together as a group and play with a bit more pride. I completely sympathise with what they're going through, but the lack of fight is a worry.

May as well head home mate as this season is done.

Or, Dávila gets into the area more and falls over like loads of others do with the slightest touch. Failing that, punch some campaigner in the head in the hope the refs might give him some protection. Or, they get together as a group and play with a bit more pride. I completely sympathise with what they're going through, but the lack of fight is a worry.
Midfield looks classy as well, but we have no attack or defence. Ben Waine is a waste of a starting spot. Hopefully Bally and starting Charles will help us out to get us off the bottom.

Though I would be fine with them just going home, because nothing's going right.

why are nix fans so touchy? i pointed out they were 1 goal down and they had a cry? haha

that number 13 for the nixs looked really good and offered alot

Midfield looks classy as well, but we have no attack or defence. Ben Waine is a waste of a starting spot. Hopefully Bally and starting Charles will help us out to get us off the bottom.

Though I would be fine with them just going home, because nothing's going right.

Good points mate. It's frustrating. No other team has to go through this s**t, let alone for 2 years, so I'm trying not to be too critical. I am, however, sick of the treatment on Dávila though. Another loss could break them completely.

why are nix fans so touchy? i pointed out they were 1 goal down and they had a cry? haha

that number 13 for the nixs looked really good and offered alot
Because we're sick of being terrible. And, it depends where you decided to "let them know"...

And 13 is Charles Lokoli-Ngoy, he just joined from the NPL as a short term striker because we have none 😂
Good points mate. It's frustrating. No other team has to go through this sh*t, let alone for 2 years, so I'm trying not to be too critical. I am, however, sick of the treatment on Dávila though. Another loss could break them completely.
Here's hoping it's all up from here... at the bottom of the ladder 😬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back