Media A Sterge Tonight Special Investigation - Is Harolad's return merely a deflection by the admin?

Remove this Banner Ad

Spiteful Angry GIF - Spiteful Angry DerryGirls GIFs

I feel this is a deflection away from the Furies last week.

Reaching Bombers levels there you flogs.
You’ve been really upset since Tony Lynn 15 released his post-to-like ratio results.

We used a simple linear regression analysis algorithm last season, but feel we’ll be best served with a logistic regression model to apply to this year’s statistics.

You’ve been really upset since Tony Lynn 15 released his post-to-like ratio results.

We used a simple linear regression analysis algorithm last season, but feel we’ll be best served with a logistic regression model to apply to this year’s statistics.

Hello Antonio Hemorrhoid. Wondered where you were. Being a good team man I expect ypu have been out helping meatshield poster Santoz purge old posts. Is that right?

Hello Antonio Hemorrhoid. Wondered where you were. Being a good team man I expect ypu have been out helping meatshield poster Santoz purge old posts. Is that right?
When I want the thoughts or opinions of a withered geriatric nobody from the internet I’ll hit you up.

Could go into the top 5 I'd suggest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could go into the top 5 I'd suggest.

Look the kind advice of everyone here is that you avoid counting beyond your last synapse. Yep we know the one triple A battery has snuffed it. Hopefully you will just curl up like a toasted amoeba.

By the way where is your fatuous dumb as ds (sorry Pugsley) hillbilly mate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back