Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Thursday, March 18
Richmond v Carlton (MCG) (N)

Friday, March 19
Collingwood v Western Bulldogs (MCG) (N)

Saturday, March 20
Melbourne v Fremantle (MCG)
Adelaide v Geelong (AO) (T)
Essendon v Hawthorn (MRVL) (N)
Brisbane Lions v Sydney (G) (N)

Sunday, March 21
North Melbourne v Port Adelaide (MRVL)
Greater Western Sydney v St Kilda (GS)
West Coast v Gold Coast (OS) (T)

EC4E7554-6903-4D1A-9626-2575E8BEDF49.png

Last edited:
I’m talking about how car centres sponsor local / country footy teams
I understood what you were getting at, and you are absolutely right about it (mind you the raiders are sponsored by McDonald's act, but that's Canberra for you). I was joking around that it can't be country league because it's Audi, and I'm not even sure they have Audi dealers anywhere close to these country leagues.

More on-field advertising coming your way in 2021.

Vale ‘50’ signage. Telstra logos now appear on both sides of each arc.

On top of that, you can see Toyota’s “Footy. Oh what a feeling!” tagline below the league logo. I don’t know why, but I have this feeling this one could potentially just be for round one, so will be interesting to see if this stays permanently or not.

7EB1D547-EE7D-4C24-B625-898ECEBF3E38.jpeg

Wow that’s awful
Must be going for the basketball/american football type look with the "TEAM SPORT" kind of thing on there jersey.
It's quite vanilla but works well for the American sport teams for some reasons beyond me.
Also the collar is atrocious but that's just Asics...

Any confirmation on kits for tonight's game? What odds Carlton run out in all white?
Carlton VFL side in white for practise match against Richmond VFL this arvo, so there might be a chance - but still highly doubt we see that in the Afl tonight
7F82EAEE-BB03-46AD-B1A9-AC96B8276580.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks really unbalanced without the bottom sponsor as well. Might just be a heat press, but seems closer to the numbers than other teams as well.

I gotta say though, the Bulldogs being sponsored by a dog food company does make sense.
They were coaches sponsor last year I belive. I think all above number sponsors have to have a larger relationship, and logo presence, then just the above number spot.

Looks really unbalanced without the bottom sponsor as well. Might just be a heat press, but seems closer to the numbers than other teams as well.
Richmond seems quite squashed, atleast the images ive seen on this board.

I can live with the above number sponsor but the iron on patches are embarrassingly cheap. They had all off season to sort it out and both clubs in the first game have them squeezed in as a complete afterthought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back