Memberships 2021 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 55,832)

Remove this Banner Ad

Big year 1990, Membership of the STKFC and got married. Not sure what has disappointed me more over the journey :D :D
If you're still married I would have to say St Kilda ;)

Anybody else still waiting for their pack?
I mean I know there've been issues out of China etc but I got an email over two weeks ago that it had arrived in Aus.
I know there’s nothing I need in there ie membership card, but two games into the season (nearly) is pushing it.

I'm still waiting too!
I feel that I have waited so long that when I finally get the card, I will need to have a membership card receival party!

P
They were very quick to respond but ultimately completely and utterly unhelpful. I’d say the matter I asked about isn’t really closed either but they made it abundantly clear they won’t be responding.

Honestly my expectations on this sort of stuff are pretty low to start but I was disappointed on this occasion.
PM me mate, I’ll look into it.
Add what you’re talking about too and I’ll give you an answer to the question.

I'm still waiting too!
I feel that I have waited so long that when I finally get the card, I will need to have a membership card receival party!
I'm still waiting.

I was lucky on my years that I had my cards back to 91 so could prove that much when last year it had I was a 10 year member so 30 this year.

I had full membership from 86 but I was obviously not as good at making sure I kept them when I was 15. Before 86 I had ST Kilda junior squadron. All told I've had a card to get into St Kilda games since 1982 it doesn't show it but if we can get the records from the Horsmunden St entrance it will prove it haha

Im in the exact same boat Gringo - been a member since I was a teenager, went to the army and missed 2 years and now it's 14 year member when it should be well over 20. Had a very similar conversation with our membership department.
In any event, aside from that I've found them to be nothing short of wonderful when i have queries about my kids membership stuff - as someone else mentioned, it'll be great to see both my kids with 20 year pins and i'll be sure i keep up the payments for them so they dont get stooged like dad!
Interestingly I have a similar situation. I was a member when I was a kid when my grandfather used to take me. in maybe 2003 they reset me to 0. I tried to argue it a few times. I had cards going back to the eighties. No dice.
Now I'm a lowly 17 year scrub.

My membership stuff arrived. I have been a supporter for nearly 60 years, but only a member from the time I first started using the internet. I have been either interstate or overseas since the 60’s. So I first became an interstate member as there wasn’t an International category. Really glad to click up 25 years membership, and an AFLW Foundation member.
0443B7F1-47D5-490A-AFC5-7D2E056843EF.jpeg

Interestingly I have a similar situation. I was a member when I was a kid when my grandfather used to take me. in maybe 2003 they reset me to 0. I tried to argue it a few times. I had cards going back to the eighties. No dice.
Now I'm a lowly 17 year scrub.
If you’ve got cards mate, flick them through to the membership email inbox and we’ll absolutely change your years of membership. To give some context: there was a fire at the club many years ago around 2004 where all data was lost. If you’ve got proof of years of membership we’ll absolutely change those years over for you. Reason we can’t just take every bodies word for it is because of the crest benefits that are attributed to years of membership.

If you’ve got cards mate, flick them through to the membership email inbox and we’ll absolutely change your years of membership. To give some context: there was a fire at the club many years ago around 2004 where all data was lost. If you’ve got proof of years of membership we’ll absolutely change those years over for you. Reason we can’t just take every bodies word for it is because of the crest benefits that are attributed to years of membership.
Seriously do some great work on here mate
Well Done

Bloody well done mate!
Unfortunately I don't but getting some context behind it makes me less salty over the whole thing. Hopefully a few of the other posters get theirs looked at.

Thanks SF!

Yeah had same sort of thing happen
They thought I was trying to get one over them

I remember when they had the bronze silver and gold car stickers it gave me the shits, it was like I'd just jumped on board. It didn't fully express the suffering I'd paid to endure for years. I think they thought I was a bit of a sad campaigner that I was worried about something so irrelevant. They were right but it wasn't their place to tell me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still waiting.

I was lucky on my years that I had my cards back to 91 so could prove that much when last year it had I was a 10 year member so 30 this year.

I had full membership from 86 but I was obviously not as good at making sure I kept them when I was 15. Before 86 I had ST Kilda junior squadron. All told I've had a card to get into St Kilda games since 1982 it doesn't show it but if we can get the records from the Horsmunden St entrance it will prove it haha

I used to have a pile of the old cards that they clipped from the Waverley years. You could see the 1996 and 1997 cards were fully clipped and ended up like a handsaw, '98 started to get a few less and the clips got less as we got shitter. You could see how fair-weather you were over time. I bought my first membership at the SOS campaign. I used to buy my memberships at preseason games but they must have recorded names and addresses because I always got the Saint magazines and other stuff like raffle ticket books.

Yes, thats correct, i remember that time. We got an email or a call from the club saying about the fire, and the loss of files, and they told me we had to advise them when we joined. that

Anybody else still waiting for their pack?
I mean I know there've been issues out of China etc but I got an email over two weeks ago that it had arrived in Aus.
I know there’s nothing I need in there ie membership card, but two games into the season (nearly) is pushing it.
Ffs dont mention membership packs in my house
I got mine exceptionally fast...mrs still waiting.

"Hey sweets, wheres ya membership pack??"

Glare🤬

PMSL

17 years here
Think ive kept everything from those 17 years too
Stickers etc.

I used to have a pile of the old cards that they clipped from the Waverley years. You could see the 1996 and 1997 cards were fully clipped and ended up like a handsaw, '98 started to get a few less and the clips got less as we got shitter. You could see how fair-weather you were over time. I bought my first membership at the SOS campaign. I used to buy my memberships at preseason games but they must have recorded names and addresses because I always got the Saint magazines and other stuff like raffle ticket books.

I remember those hand saws well! Got my first squadron memberships back in the late 70s and haven't missed a year. My most proud was 95 and 96 when I had no money (uni student) but I scraped together the cash for the membership. Plugger had left and we were atrocious. I had a lot of fun watching Jones, Brown, Sziller, Smith and the Wakelins running around - you could tell something good was happening despite the results.

49 years this year.

First junior membership was given to me in 1973 by jockey Alan Trevena who was a family friend, a Saints supporter and who at the time lived close to Linton Street.

Been a member ever since

49 years this year.

First junior membership was given to me in 1973 by jockey Alan Trevena who was a family friend, a Saints supporter and who at the time lived close to Linton Street.

Been a member ever since
Any wonder you are about 102

Remove this Banner Ad

Back