Memberships 2023 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 60,239 - CLUB RECORD)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats the pack for kids right?

Don’t panic; there’s additional items in the adults pack

j429QvQ.jpg

Today I got the red envelope with nothing in it apart from what my memberships were printed on the top when opened

Homer Blank Stare GIF by MOODMAN

Okaaay

Bit of a waste of cardboard and postage isn’t it ?.

I would have been happy with a funky animated email to be honest.

Surely they can use some AI to make Jack Steele welcome me to the club in person ?!.

Bit of a waste of cardboard and postage isn’t it ?.

I would have been happy with a funky animated email to be honest.

Surely they can use some AI to make Jack Steele welcome me to the club in person ?!.
Don't get me wrong I'm old skool and love the membership cards etc and love some memorabilia but I agree it was a waste to tell me what membership I have had for the last 20 years lol

A decent email and then send me the card and my keyring later on and save the money

I for one think the Stickman needs to be given his official and rightful place on all Saints jumpers and other merch.
Maybe even get him a Stickchick for the W.
That's a ripper of an idea Saintos! Stickchick; I love it! Not sure how you'd draw it in a distinctive and non-offensive way though.

I for one think the Stickman needs to be given his official and rightful place on all Saints jumpers and other merch.
Maybe even get him a Stickchick for the W.

That's a ripper of an idea Saintos! Stickchick; I love it! Not sure how you'd draw it in a distinctive and non-offensive way though.
Works for me 😃👍🏻

CD4OVbS.jpg

Don't get me wrong I'm old skool and love the membership cards etc and love some memorabilia but I agree it was a waste to tell me what membership I have had for the last 20 years lol

A decent email and then send me the card and my keyring later on and save the money
Marketing stuff like memerships is a tricky thing. You have to maintain that engagement to keep people on board. You and I may have had memberships for a long time but the newer holders can be less reliable (some older ones as well). Whilst it is somewhat wasteful, keeping stuff like this in forefront of people's minds is important to keep the ball rolling so to speak.

Same reason why Coke spends millions on advertising despite being no1. If you don't you get measured drop off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back