Memberships 2023 St.Kilda Membership Thread (FINAL TALLY - 60,239 - CLUB RECORD)

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Membership Tally (25/08/2023):

This Time Last Year (26/08/2022):

Difference:

All-Time Tally;

1. 60,172 (2022)
2. 59,006 (2023)
3. 55,832 (2021)
4. 48,775 (2020)
5. 45,678 (2018)

Projected Final Total:

Current Membership Tally (25/08/2023):

This Time Last Year (26/08/2022):

Difference:

All-Time Tally;

1. 60,172 (2022)
2. 59,006 (2023)
3. 55,832 (2021)
4. 48,775 (2020)
5. 45,678 (2018)

Projected Final Total:
😞

Not bad considering cost of living pressures and people foregoing things like memberships and subscriptions etc.
And those not resigning because they were p…d off with the booting of Ratts. ( They’ll be back after this season)

Current Membership Tally (04/09/2023):

This Time Last Year (01/09/2022):

Difference:
+118

All-Time Tally;

1. 60,239 (2023)
2. 60,172 (2022)
3. 55,832 (2021)
4. 48,775 (2020)
5. 45,678 (2018)

Projected Final Total:

Incredible work once again from the membership team and club. New club record.

This is a good platform for a solid leap next year.

We know we lost a few over the last pre-season with the Ratten exit and a few people being unsure about renewing because of that.

incredible work once again from the membership team and club. New club record.
That's quite some effort from the club........amazing actually.

I don't know how they did it but here we are.

I'm picturing membership reps slumped over their desks after a huge last 2 weeks.

George.....when you posted Aug 27th that we were down a tad over 1K on the same time last year,I thought this will be the first year in several that membership had not increased year on year.

It was very disappointing but understandable given the massive upheaval at the club last Oct/Nov.

If we can make regular final appearances from here on.....I'm tipping membership will skyrocket.

Big shout out to Blair and Tessa at the club for helping us out with all sorts of things this year.
These guys bend over backwards to help out Saints supporters and make it really special to be a small part of the club.

Also a massive shout to Bianca Jakobsson for being incredibly supportive and nurturing our kids at a School Holiday kids event at Moorabbin earlier this year.
What an awesome club.

Big shout out to Blair and Tessa at the club for helping us out with all sorts of things this year.
These guys bend over backwards to help out Saints supporters and make it really special to be a small part of the club.
Great call there Brett......I cannot praise Blair from membership enough.

I dealt with him a couple of times this year and his assistance was outstanding.

Great call there Brett......I cannot praise Blair from membership enough.

I dealt with him a couple of times this year and his assistance was outstanding.
Spoken with Blair 3 or 4 times this year, he is very good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also a massive shout to Bianca Jakobsson for being incredibly supportive and nurturing our kids at a School Holiday kids event at Moorabbin earlier this year.
What an awesome club.
Hope you emailed the club

I might have to call them up renewal time. I went to update my card because it's expired and for god knows what reason the account isn't accepting my CVV number. It's one batch of 10 numbers is coming up as Invalid CVV.
Pass your credit card details to me I'll sort it out for you 😁

Saw this and thought some of you may not know yet

If we have a strong trade period and solid start to next season, what membership total do we think is achievable in 2024?

I feel 65,000 is within the realms of possibility, but cracking 70,000 seems another big season or two away.
As usual Strahany......it all depends on sustained success .

I reckon yr right that it may take a year or two to crack the magic 70K number.

It's been mentioned a lot over the years on the forum but Matt Finnis was consistently saying back in around 2014/15 that our supporter base(from AFL data) was 10% less that Richmond's.

God knows how many bailed after 2009/10 and have stayed away.

Our fans are out there......and judging by last Saturday's massive crowd......they want to reinvest.......BIG TIME.

We just have to give them a reason to jump back on board.

As usual Strahany......it all depends on sustained success .

I reckon yr right that it may take a year or two to crack the magic 70K number.

It's been mentioned a lot over the years on the forum but Matt Finnis was consistently saying back in around 2014/15 that our supporter base(from AFL data) was 10% less that Richmond's.

God knows how many bailed after 2009/10 and have stayed away.

Our fans are out there......and judging by last Saturday's massive crowd......they want to reinvest.......BIG TIME.

We just have to give them a reason to jump back on board.
The draw and loss was such a soul destoyer.

Throw in the end of an era there goes a few thousand

The draw and loss was such a soul destoyer.

Throw in the end of an era there goes a few thousand
It was an absolute killer P.Saint.

I grew up in the heatland.....about 3 long punt kicks(with the wind) from Linton St.

And going to Moorabbin High,80% barracked for the Saints.......Moorabbin Tech probably had the same ratio.

After the 2010 draw/loss....several that I still knew from those High School days said......."that's enough.....I'm out"

Heart breaking stuff but we all knew how they felt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back