Game Day 2nd Elimination Final, 2023: St.Kilda v GWS *WEBSTER 150TH* *BATTLE 100TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo many missed chances into our F50

We need a couple mids sure, but our F50 is atrocious, has been for a while, as there is no unity, no fluency, just effort and nothing but.

I don't rate Buts as high as most as sure pressure, but the bloke can barely kick 40, plays like a 12yo. Higgins is there and can kick scores but often just goes to ground and flops, you can really just carry one of those and we have both, so every man and dog knows it's Ming or bust.

Sharman is coming through, Caminiti is coming through, Members is undersized but makes demands, when one misses and one is down, we are transparent and useless in F50 as this game is showing. Utterly impotent. Mids don't fix that, probably why we're in Henrys ear so we can piss one of those two off to the VFL.

I’ll give you credit I’ve seen you back in our young players for years despite our two decades of abysmal recruiting. Good for you.
How much midfield time has he had this year. He’s playing the hardest position on the ground as the youngest player.

Alright gents
Season has come to an end. A little disappointing finish but we went further than pretty much everyone expected. A good player has nominated us and a whole bunch of our key players are young.
Hopefully we continue to grow. Our window is in 2-4 years.

On Pixel 6 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Our game style (frontal pressure and high press) basically allowed GWS kick many easy goals over the back. We should have played man to man all over the field

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back