Game Day 2nd Elimination Final, 2023: St.Kilda v GWS *WEBSTER 150TH* *BATTLE 100TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad Please Please Please GIF by myHQ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nervous......up against a very talented team. We have a line up we should be confident in.

Will be listening to the call.....spending the day driving a mate up to Burnie and back ( 4 1/2 hours each way from Hobart) - who lost his licence last christmas having a couple of drinks and then stupidly driving (has caused some friction). This bloke loves to talk will be setting some rules before we leave. Daughter going to the game, very jealous.

Playing finals will do so much for kids like Owens, Phillipou, Windhager, Wanganeen Milera going forward it will set the benchmark of what is expected of them.

Would love for Steele to bounce back and have a huge game.

Anyone know if the game is broadcast on TV in the US? Have used up my free trial of Nord Vpn, not sure if any others that work with Kayo!

Also carn the mighty Sainters ❤️

I’m expecting a very close game. I think we have them covered up each end of the ground and Marshall’s ability to play as a ruck rover rather than a traditional ruckman should be able to nullify the midfield dominance of the Giants, Greene in particular.

Massive day for Steele who has a bit to prove in my opinion. He’s been serviceable, obviously playing under a bit of duress with his shoulder, but no excuses today. I want to see him stand up cos you just know Crouch will - can’t leave it all up to him.

I think the difference will be our defence holding up for periods during the game where the Giants have territory control and then our ability to run it up the other end.

I’m expecting a single digits win, saints by 8 points.

Wifi goes out of range outside Aus coastline. Will miss the game. *. Going to try my best to ignore all notifications and watch the replay on Kayo (VPN of course) over a few beers when I get to the hotel.

Have a great day today guys. If you're going to the game make sure to give them absolute hell.

CARNA MIGHTIES!

Its my Birthday today.
As if you need a better reason to win.

GET IT DONE
Happy birthday 🎂 old mate
Hope it’s a ripping day for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back