Autopsy Round 15, 2023: St.Kilda v Brisbane *SPUD'S GAME* *CROUCH 150TH* *MARSHALL 100TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Too cute in the contest.

Too many mistakes transitioning the ball.

Too many tactless kicks inside 50.

Dumb footy.

Take care of your mental health Sainters, onto the Weagles in Perth next week.

I just had a look at the stats I was surprised that we had the leading 5 possession getters. I would have thought their midfield dominated?

Our forward line has again been stitched up by intercept markers, I think we actually looked more functional with Cordy forward. Oh to have Hayes & Membrey available.

Not surprised with the result we simply dont have the talent across the ground. Something seriously has to go our way if we are to make finals and be competitive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quietly confident West Coast will play soggy biscuit next week, with StKilda FC playing a starring role as the biscuit.

Fk 6-8 off go to draft - get a couple of quality players from other clubs in off season eg Darcy parish - Byrnes and Paton are dreadful

Feels like a repeat of 2022 again.

Another year of finishing 10th.

Dragt pick not low enough for elite talent.

I can see why we are targeting TDK

I don’t wanna see us throw away our first rounder tho.

Wins were covering over the cracks- Caminiti needs time, byrnes isn’t good enough, paton looks slow, Gresham won’t be here next season, dougal is the worst footballer we have.

The season is over. We saw how it unfolded after the Essendon loss last year, this will be the same.

Can’t turn a pigs ear into a silk purse

The list is just so far off the pace and I can’t see what magic trick Ross has that everyone else doesn’t have to attract enough talent to the club to make us a contender

Remove this Banner Ad

Back