Game Day Round 15, 2023: St.Kilda v Brisbane *SPUD'S GAME* *CROUCH 150TH* *MARSHALL 100TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks saints for bringing it close then collapsing. It’s like a traditional Greek tragedy played out for millennia just with different actors set in fatalistic inevitability.

We should appreciate it for what it is. Tragically beautiful.

Define close, we never got within 3 after kicking the first of the match so they were always pushing s**t up hill. For mine, there's no leadership or mentality that meant they were pinching this, and Brissie pot shot from anywhere.

Pretty poor game from Pou tonight
Been due a run in the 2's for a while I reckon. Keeps running under the ball on all his marking attempts.

We have had the least changes out of any side and we have been bang average for 10 weeks. Make some statements Ross as this lineup isnt working at the moment.

Bytel & Sharman id like to see get an extended run, guessing we have put a line through Connelly & Highmore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Define close, we never got within 3 after kicking the first of the match so they were always pushing s**t up hill. For mine, there's no leadership or mentality that meant they were pinching this, and Brissie pot shot from anywhere.
Close is the mental state of having hope of a win. It’s a poetic term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back