Preview Round 15, 2023: St.Kilda v Brisbane - Marvel Stadium, Friday 23rd June, 7:50PM AEST *SPUD'S GAME* *CROUCH 150TH* *MARSHALL 100TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Lions

Votes: 19 47.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's like a wild man
Love it

Seb was poor at clearance last week ( all year )
The ball up in the last where he stood wrong side of his player was just rubbish

Love it

Seb was poor at clearance last week ( all year )
The ball up in the last where he stood wrong side of his player was just rubbish
except he did not bring in another midfielder.

Sincs might play more mid and Paton HBF

Gresh more mid minutes?

Seb won’t be missed

Perhaps Windhager plays the outside mid role and Owens/ Phillipou can get runs in the middle.

Whether he is managed or dropped I'm glad Seb is having a spell as he has been a liability recently, Paton isn't the most exciting replacement though.

Meanwhile Brisbane bring in another quality midfielder in McCluggage to add to what is already a formidable midfield, I can't say I'm all that confident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also noticed Joyce named as sub which means Payne could be a late out , also my take is McCluggagge will struggle was out cold for minutes last game & just on 13 days mighten be 100% yet.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Howard should have been dropped after that disastrous game against the Tigers- cost us the game.

He wasn't on the ground when we washed all our opportunities late. Don't know if he was alone in losing us the game. Having Bad Hill as the only person playing to or above capacity between the arcs look like it hurt more.

Whether he is managed or dropped I'm glad Seb is having a spell as he has been a liability recently, Paton isn't the most exciting replacement though.

Meanwhile Brisbane bring in another quality midfielder in McCluggage to add to what is already a formidable midfield, I can't say I'm all that confident.
Same here. Saints to scrape home by 74.

Don't think he was dropped, and don't think Ross is making a statement.
Seb was wearing the 'cap' during training. Clearly sore, or carrying a niggle.
I'm not fussed having him out, but Paton in.... well, doesn't really excite me I'll say that much.
Let's hope Sincs, Owens, Pou, Windy all play a good roll in there this week, otherwise we are gonna get smmaaaassshheddd in the midfield.

Brisbane 44 points difference scoring between games at the home against away

They are beatable

Paton????????
😳🤔🙄🤤😵‍💫
Is that all we got?????
Thought we might do something stupid and give Dick Van Dyke a run. Although it would weaken our great Sandy team I suppose.

What do Byrnes and Howard have to do to get dropped? And why are clubs so soft these days to say managed and not dropped.

Campbell surely getting close. Keeps pushing for selection and being an emergency every week. Super unlucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back