Preview Round 7, 2023: St.Kilda v Port Adelaide - Marvel Stadium, Friday 28th April, 7:50PM AEST *WOOD 100TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 59 90.8%
  • Power

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. I’m going to stop now.

People wanted Billings in and Pou dropped for a rest after 6 games and JBs 3 vfl quarters 😂 😂 😂

homer simpson laughing GIF

This reminds me of why I took a break from my first account. Suggest that the observable fact that Pou's ToG has gone from mid 80s to 68 last game means maybe he needs a rest and Billings would be a fairly like for like in for a danger game? GTFO with that unreasonable s**t.

I don't think anyone wanted pou dropped, wouldn't have minded JB playing if there was a spot for him in the forward line

Not really sure why the smugness either. Someone put up an opinion about something. I didn't agree with it, but I reserve the right to say stupid things on here anytime I feel like it and that should be afforded to everyone else as well. It didn't even rate high on my dumb things of the week.

This reminds me of why I took a break from my first account. Suggest that the observable fact that Pou's ToG has gone from mid 80s to 68 last game means maybe he needs a rest and Billings would be a fairly like for like in for a danger game? GTFO with that unreasonable s**t.

Don't worry about them.

I don't think anyone wanted pou dropped, wouldn't have minded JB playing if there was a spot for him in the forward line

Based on the report if he did the same again in the next VFL match then perhaps Gresh could find himself on the edge. 22 with 3 goals as a high half forward. Would call that a decent game back for the first time in a while.

There was a suggestion that a number of players had less time on ground last week because of the short turn around. Pou may have been one of them.

I wouldn't have minded if Billings got a run as the sub but he would probably be better off getting another full game in the VFL to build match fitness.

In the position we are in we don't need to rush players back until they are 100% fit and have the performances on the board worthy of a senior call up.

Homer Simpson Cartoon GIF

The long forgotten Kalamata sisters, Georgina and Stavroula. Reminds me of that old chestnut...

Whadya call a bunch of Greek women in a steam room?

Gorillas in the mist. 😲

You might have just united them against you after that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a suggestion that a number of players had less time on ground last week because of the short turn around. Pou may have been one of them.

Plus we really dropped the intensity Q4 and just played to keep a hold of the ball and move it more slowly as they were cooked anyway. That had to help with recovery.

Last edited:
Not really sure why the smugness either. Someone put up an opinion about something. I didn't agree with it, but I reserve the right to say stupid things on here anytime I feel like it and that should be afforded to everyone else as well. It didn't even rate high on my dumb things of the week.
Day*

Look a bit closer. The entire midfield was down in terms of TOG. Do they all need a rest or were they being managed? Pretty obvious answer surely

Half Greek but she looks Anglo

I went out with a couple of Greek girls that were super hot when I was younger. Total nutters both of them, but absolutely beautiful.

A bit of tough love for billings could push him to the level we always wanted him to get to. His first couple of years were electric but to me he has been coasting the last few. Always got a game cos we were so s**t.

If he has to absolutely tear the VFL apart for 5 weeks getting multi goals and 25 plus disposals so be it.

Bring him in when he's prime!

On CPH2145 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I went out with a couple of Greek girls that were super hot when I was younger. Total nutters both of them, but absolutely beautiful.
Voula and Toula from Balwyn North

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back