Preview Round 7, 2023: St.Kilda v Port Adelaide - Marvel Stadium, Friday 28th April, 7:50PM AEST *WOOD 100TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 59 90.8%
  • Power

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voula and Toula from Balwyn North
I knew a toula ….

Rebel Wilson Mtv Movie Awards 2015 GIF

I ******* hate playing Port!

More trauma has come from them than just about any other side. From Richo getting the shits from eating 10 cent chicken skewers on the street in china to Paddy and Grey breaking out hearts, Cairns, Wanganeen. They have been a proper nemesis side.

More trauma has come from them than just about any other side. From Richo getting the shits from eating 10 cent chicken skewers on the street in china to Paddy and Grey breaking out hearts, Cairns, Wanganeen. They have been a proper nemesis side.
We have our own Wanganeen now - tomorrow night we break the hoodoo.

If the most we have conceded this year is 74 points.

Where do Port land, I'm guessing 60-65.

I was worried at the start of the week for whatever reason but more confident by the day. Just don't kick to Aliir 20 times this go around and it is in the bag.
Less than 60.

They're key forwards are an old cripple and a second gamer. No real game breaking small forwards either and a midfield that can be one paced.

Reckon we flog this lot.

A lot of people giving themselves a pat on the back here, when people were essentially just wondering out loud whether Billings comes in and whether a kid might need a rest.

Don't recall anyone coming our really advocating for Billings or declaring that Pou will be dropped for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Less than 60.

They're key forwards are an old cripple and a second gamer. No real game breaking small forwards either and a midfield that can be one paced.

Reckon we flog this lot.

I hope we don't get complacent, this one is a danger game because the last two have been big games against tough opposition. This one seems like the type that in them last 5 years we managed to s**t the bed on. Hopefully Dixon doesn't have his one good game a year this week.

Enjoyed this week nearly as much as the Essendon pre game thread. This time it wasn't external it was all internal. A robust match committee that was held by Ross and his assistants ended in a 'No change' with no finger pointing.

On here it's "I was f***ing right on Billing's, GAGF". Perhaps we need a more cuddly Ross attitude? 😳 🤣

I'm hearing po will be a late out for JB

(The source is tomato, kept in the pantry)
I tipped that will happen so I will be right again, and boy won't I be smug about it.

The people complaining about some mocking others are as boring as the post they are complaining about.

Guys, either way, it doesn't matter, really.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I hope we don't get complacent, this one is a danger game because the last two have been big games against tough opposition. This one seems like the type that in them last 5 years we managed to s**t the bed on. Hopefully Dixon doesn't have his one good game a year this week.
If anyone gets complacent, there are plenty waiting in the wings itching to get a shot.

Enjoyed this week nearly as much as the Essendon pre game thread. This time it wasn't external it was all internal. A robust match committee that was held by Ross and his assistants ended in a 'No change' with no finger pointing.

On here it's "I was f***ing right on Billing's, GAGF". Perhaps we need a more cuddly Ross attitude? 😳 🤣

We were too scared to go and s**t the Port supporters, they are like Collingwood supporters only proper tough. We had to attack each other. They would have taken more than our like privileges away. You'd wake up legless in a barrel in Port Augusta for giving a thumbs-up emoji on there.

I tipped that will happen so I will be right again, and boy won't I be smug about it.

The people complaining about some mocking others are as boring as the post they are complaining about.

Guys, either way, it doesn't matter, really.

Well said. It’s not a crazy suggestion to think Pou could be managed. End of the day doesn’t matter, coaches have made the decision and we’ll back them in. I’m nervous

Just a reminder to anyone on the Dandenong line tomorrow night:

Trains will run direct to and from Young and Jacksons and not via the Lion Hotel or Mail Exchange
Dandenong late at night
Batman doesn't even go there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back