Preview Round 7, 2023: St.Kilda v Port Adelaide - Marvel Stadium, Friday 28th April, 7:50PM AEST *WOOD 100TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 59 90.8%
  • Power

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homer Simpson Cartoon GIF
dig-up.gif

Must be very sensitive to think the Billings shitposting was actually serious. How boring would it get if we couldn't take the piss out of each other.

I think he's an okay player but needs to earn his spot, as does everyone else. If he's fit and ready he probably makes it in the 22 but hope he isn't afforded the same leeway as others, given he's been in the system 10 years and had maybe 1 or 2 good seasons.

My old memory is fading, did we play like this with Ross 1.0? Feels like we are much more dynamic, or is just because I am just starved of consistent form by the team?
We were attacking in the back half of 08 and 09, but it feels more energetic and youthful this time around, less sober and closed in.

Must be very sensitive to think the Billings shitposting was actually serious. How boring would it get if we couldn't take the piss out of each other.

I think he's an okay player but needs to earn his spot, as does everyone else. If he's fit and ready he probably makes it in the 22 but hope he isn't afforded the same leeway as others, given he's been in the system 10 years and had maybe 1 or 2 good seasons.
Must be very sensitive to feel the need to respond

Where do we see the umpires for the game?
It's not updated yet but can be found here

Maybe you need a seperate thread for your s**t posting so those who want to use the preview thread for its intended purpose of discussing potential team changes can do so.

George you're literally the only person saying that people were sensitive about Billings sh** posting. I know you live in the fear of Dard but seriously that's soft.

Averaged 20 odd possessions and nearly a goal a game. Through years of injuries. I never get the Billings talk like he’s a permanent delistee option. Not like he’s a Dunstan ball butcher. He should have to earn it, no issues with this week or a few more, but I think he’s just got up some people’s noses like a big ball of snot for some reason.

George you're literally the only person saying that people were sensitive about Billings sh** posting. I know you live in the fear of Dard but seriously that's soft.
You see this stuff all the time. People will be in tears because a 50 year old kids book has been reprinted without its original racial slurs and they will call others snowflakes with zero sense of shame or self awareness.

Board has started developing some incel vibes in recent years.

Averaged 20 odd possessions and nearly a goal a game. Through years of injuries. I never get the Billings talk like he’s a permanent delistee option. Not like he’s a Dunstan ball butcher. He should have to earn it, no issues with this week or a few more, but I think he’s just got up some people’s noses like a big ball of snot for some reason.
Speaking of dunstan everyone should have a look at his vfl game from the weekend.
And even with that he’s not getting a spot in a lowly bottom team like Melbourne 😉 Billings needs to step up his game

No I would just prefer we put games into guys like Pou - Windy etc Let Billings really knock the door down he has had 10 years to prove himself. He was dropped a couple of times last year so past form hasn’t been that great

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think that Essendon fans got the last laugh in coz honestly I can’t take anything seriously from you now reading this on my phone coz there’s just that big *in lobster emoji above all your comments hahaha

Last edited:

I think he’s judged harder because he’s got the tools to be a star but never went beyond a middling type. It’s frustration more than dislike. Held like a well bred racehorse that stops to eat half way up the straight. You want to run out with a whip.

Campaigner has an undeniable bias against us.
He does?

Leigh fisher is so determined to not come across as biased he butchers us every time. He shouldn’t be allowed to umpire st Kilda games honestly.

And don’t get me started on Andrew “play on not fifteen” stephens.

What has Stevic ever done to us?

I think he’s judged harder because he’s got the tools to be a star but never went beyond a middling type. It’s frustration more than dislike. Held like a well bred racehorse that stops to eat half way up the straight. You want to run out with a whip.
In my next life I want to be someone who’s as good at metaphors and analogies as you.

You see this stuff all the time. People will be in tears because a 50 year old kids book has been reprinted without its original racial slurs and they will call others snowflakes with zero sense of shame or self awareness.

Board has started developing some incel vibes in recent years.
That's a weird comparison to the JB stuff. Half sounds like you want someone to judge it so you can be virtuous.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back