Preview Round 7, 2023: St.Kilda v Port Adelaide - Marvel Stadium, Friday 28th April, 7:50PM AEST *WOOD 100TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 59 90.8%
  • Power

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Billings in and Phillipou dropped....

Yeah looked tired and Billings is a proven match winner

Seriously, fancy dropping a kid who has been killing it for an underperformer.

Earn your f***ken spot. The days of no pressure or competition is over and if anyone doesn't like it, they can play elsewhere.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Port give me war vet type flashbacks, so I really want to win this game.

Once I realised Robbie Gray isn't playing for them anymore, I looked at our season after we played them last year in Rd 7.. We were 5-1 and they were 1-5... after this game we only went on to beat:

Geelong (R9) - Their last loss of the year
Adelaide (R10) - When they were half the team they are now

After the bye we beat:
North, Eagles and Hawks - Everyone was beating them, although you could argue we played poorly and would have lost against another team
Carlton - When they were bottling their finals ambitions

You could argue we had 2 games against Brisbane that we could have won, and went close to Sydney in the final game. But there were some monumental losses in that period.

My rational mind is telling me that RTB has this team sorted, but my irrational mind is going back to last year and how pivotal this game turned out to be... I am just glad it's not being played in Cairns.
The positives from that loss are...Pou, Van ness ( spelling) Hotton, Keeler, Stocker, Camintti.
Lyon, Harvey and Goddard, you could add SOS to that list.

Alright. I’m going to stop now.

People wanted Billings in and Pou dropped for a rest after 6 games and JBs 3 vfl quarters 😂 😂 😂

homer simpson laughing GIF

you used to date a stavroula didn’t you?

Thick moustache.

Arms bigger then yours
Yeah back in the family village an hour from Kalamata. Shaved her down and taught her how to speak. Can't walk stairs but knows how to climb a tree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not that I want to jump to conclusions….

But Kalamata is home for my old man’s side.
In that case, perhaps I used to date you. That'd be two BF posters I've ripped through.

Doesn't hold a candle to cuddly Dard Ball Get , though xx

In that case, perhaps I used to date you. That'd be two BF posters I've ripped through.

Doesn't hold a candle to cuddly Dard Ball Get , though xx
Nah I avoided kalamata like the plague.

Thought it best to never go walking where the old man used to walk. * knows what you might walk into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back