Preview Round 7, 2023: St.Kilda v Port Adelaide - Marvel Stadium, Friday 28th April, 7:50PM AEST *WOOD 100TH*

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 59 90.8%
  • Power

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
More trauma has come from them than just about any other side. From Richo getting the shits from eating 10 cent chicken skewers on the street in china to Paddy and Grey breaking out hearts, Cairns, Wanganeen. They have been a proper nemesis side.
Give us a proper home and away fixture with them over the last 15 years instead of NZ, China, Tassie, Cairns, Timbuktu etc and the win/loss stats wouldn't read as bad.

The one stat that is a little concerning though is that Port have won their last 7 games played at Marvel. Clearly they don't mind the venue.

Must be very sensitive to think the Billings shitposting was actually serious. How boring would it get if we couldn't take the piss out of each other.

I think he's an okay player but needs to earn his spot, as does everyone else. If he's fit and ready he probably makes it in the 22 but hope he isn't afforded the same leeway as others, given he's been in the system 10 years and had maybe 1 or 2 good seasons.
In fairness, JB beat Footscray that one time and we never saw that again. If there was a chance of seeing that again, he'd be in, but credit to the coaches, we've been wanting integrity in our selections and that's what we have - if Caminiti hadn't been rubbed out, I'm not sure Membrey would have walked back in so quickly either.

Give us a proper home and away fixture with them over the last 15 years instead of NZ, China, Tassie, Cairns, Timbuktu etc and the win/loss stats wouldn't read as bad.

The one stat that is a little concerning though is that Port have won their last 7 games played at Marvel. Clearly they don't mind the venue.
crazier that they only played Marvel once last year against Essendon. 2021 they were a very good team when they won the other 6, not sure crowds were involved either

He does?

Leigh fisher is so determined to not come across as biased he butchers us every time. He shouldn’t be allowed to umpire st Kilda games honestly.

And don’t get me started on Andrew “play on not fifteen” stephens.

What has Stevic ever done to us?
Stevic will absolutely never pay a 50/50 in our favour but can't wait to blow the whistle for the exact same thing against us

Oh wait a sec. Sorry. I meant to say, the umpiring group as a whole will never pay a 50/50 in our favour.

I really hope Gil told his kids last week about the 2nd book of AFL rules that St Kilda operate under. Forewarned being forearmed after all otherwise it's just child cruelty 😜

Speaking of rewriting books, reading an Evelyn Waugh book at the moment, written in the 30's chock a block full of the n word and calling people what the cheese Cheer used to be called.
It is to highlight the pompous hypocrisy and overt racist exceptionalism of upper class Brits in Africa in the 1930's, however I am surprised some thought police zealot hasn't demanded it rewritten.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

He does?

Leigh fisher is so determined to not come across as biased he butchers us every time. He shouldn’t be allowed to umpire st Kilda games honestly.

And don’t get me started on Andrew “play on not fifteen” stephens.

What has Stevic ever done to us?
Uses the whole hand with no lube everytime.

I think that Essendon fans got the last laugh in coz honestly I can’t take anything seriously from you now reading this on my phone coz there’s just that big *in lobster emoji above all your comments hahaha
I can choose to show it or not. I embrace the essence of the Lobster, and it's time you did too 😎

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back