Game Day Round 15, 2023: St.Kilda v Brisbane *SPUD'S GAME* *CROUCH 150TH* *MARSHALL 100TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely did. Even the commentators mentioned it.
Killed any sniff of an (unlikely) fight back.
Commentators were absolutely wrong, Coleman took two steps forward, did not move off his line. The afl actually said they wouldn’t pay it for blokes shaping to handball, this isn’t the same.

Umpire was absolutely right to pay it (noting I don’t like the rule).

Thanks saints for bringing it close then collapsing. It’s like a traditional Greek tragedy played out for millennia just with different actors set in fatalistic inevitability.

We should appreciate it for what it is. Tragically beautiful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game over.

Just typical, we play mostly terrible all night then they tease us with a comeback and then dash our hopes again.

That 50 and goal killed our momentum but I blame Nicholls more for that than Dougal, shocking umpiring decision with no feel for the game.

You are wrong, they said
1) fake handballs and kicks would not be called as a 50
2) he moved off his mark.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
I don’t recall them ever saying kicks.

Watch it again, he moves forward, not off his mark of his line and even if he did it’s not play on when doogs decides, it’s when the umpire calls it.

Argue it’s harsh if you want but it wasn’t wrong.

Move on 6-8 and go to draft try and get a couple of quality players from other clubs - not Lyon or coaches fault - list is ordinary
Year after year around this time we say this

Hopefully other clubs agree and we can go to draft and get upgrade on the two idiots
Barring west coast and north we have the most unskilled unimaginative players in the comp. You will never improve not takinf game on.. we may win some games with grunt but boring to watch... dougal howard byrnes crouch steele ross ets just plodders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back