Preview RND 2 - Carlton v Collingwood Thursday 25th March 7.20pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trapped by floods in Crescent Head. All I hope is I get to watch the game somewhere. Beyond that, I have my usual bad feeling about this match. But, GO BLUES!!!

Worse places to be trapped! Got the longboard?? Love that place and its wave! Can’t imagine the water is looking its finest given the rain.

Travelling up the east coast in my Nissan E20, I watched our boys smoke the Bombers at the local there a few years back - think it was the night Walker took ‘that’ mark.

Carn the Blues!!!
I am confident about tonight....but I was confident last year when we went down to watch them in Brisbane...and we lost that one...
Hopefully the boys are switched on like last week...then we've got this!
Both my girls and I were at that game and both said after it they liked Collingwood 🥵 and their players were better looking ffs..
I soon put them straight .

Fisher & Fog would want to improve their set shots. They missed relatively easy ones vs Richmond and they weren't even close.
Don't think Murphy & Cas are particularly great nor Martin. McKay to stop playing on.

For Richmond, guys like Riewoldt, Lynch and Rioli are normally reliable.
Lynch was s**t ..
Hardly touched it..was delicious.

Strange Feeling over this Game. Throughout the years even when we were really sh*te general consensus among all my blues mates was positive. Not so this time around. It must be the years of disappointment added to the lesson Richmond gave us last week. Lets hope we smash them and get this pl;ace buzzing with 2 or 3 thousand posts.
I do find it difficult to gauge our form after last weeks game, not sure how much effort Richmond had to put in and i am not sure they really got out of second gear.

Anyway I have put some money on on the Blues by less than 40 points which is currently paying 2.40 on Sportsbet. :thumbsu:

Hi all. I have two seats up for grabs - front row of level 4, Olympic Stand on the flank. Only request is that whoever uses them be respectful to those around (while cheering hard!). Be cool if it got to someone in need who may not get many opportunities (or an organisation that can pass them on). PM if interested.

Final post re the tickets. If anyone knows anyone who would use them, PM me. I’m about to head in but only need an email or mobile number to send the digital tickets 👍 (tickets are separate to where I’m sitting.. and free)

I do find it difficult to gauge our form after last weeks game, not sure how much effort Richmond had to put in and i am not sure they really got out of second gear.

Anyway I have put some money on on the Blues by less than 40 points which is currently paying 2.40 on Sportsbet. :thumbsu:

Biggest issue is the amount of opposition I50s. Can’t keep allowing that number. We would want to be having that number tonight.

I have heard this somewhere before but I feel like it needs to be said. I hate the pies but also love em cause if they weren’t a part of footy, a piece of carlton is taken. It’s the biggest rivalry in Australian sport and they are always great games. Looking forward to tonight. The banter between these two clubs is what makes me love footy

I have heard this somewhere before but I feel like it needs to be said. I hate the pies but also love em cause if they weren’t a part of footy, a piece of carlton is taken. It’s the biggest rivalry in Australian sport and they are always great games. Looking forward to tonight. The banter between these two clubs is what makes me love footy

Yeah but shuddup though ... Blues by 18 points and Juice traded to the Collingwood board.

The work tipping comp. has overwhelming picked the Blues. Good enough for me.

Looking forward to the outside zip of Martin and Williams. I know people say “we need support for Cripps” but Curnow, Walsh and Setterfield are all very solid inside players - it’s the lack of run that hurts us. Tonight’s team with the aforementioned along with Fisher, Fogarty, Newnes, Murphy and Williamson give us some solid users on the spread.

Time to string some wins together.

img_0200-jpg.365496

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the difference is that most people present their posts as opinion whereas you try and present yours as fact. Not sure if it was you (and apologies if not) that banged on incessantly about Fisher being a waste of a pick, not being professional in preparation etc. We all get it wrong every know and then - such is the nature of opinions about football and footballers as none of us are infallible.
I said we were wrong to spend that pick for Fisher as a midfielder, and felt when you looked at him as a half-forward or small forward (where I thought his AFL position would wind up) he wasn't worth that pick. That's the waste.

That's the argument that I made at the time, and I called his AFL position perfectly. If you want to pick this up a bit further, we have a List Management thread.

That small of a margin???
Always better when they play their best and we beat them by 5 points after the siren. But tonight i want an absolute smashing to announce we have arrived. Media had a jizz fest over the dogs win, i want that tripled and see what unfolds.

We should win tonight.
Almost tempted to put money on us but $1-94 is not enough good value.
If we were $2-10 or something reckon I would throw a nice $100 on.
Or back the pies - Carlton win, who cares about the $100, pies win you get some money back.....

Or do a 10 leg multi and put $10. 60-1 is nice odds - do like the 'anytime goalkicker' option, throw in one or two $2 options. Makes other games more interesting to watch

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Always better when they play their best and we beat them by 5 points after the siren. But tonight i want an absolute smashing to announce we have arrived. Media had a jizz fest over the dogs win, i want that tripled and see what unfolds.
I didn't watch the pies v dogs but going by how the media talked about them I expected a bigger margin than 16 points

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back