Game Day Round 3 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2209. Lost most of my leagues too, rip.

Disappointing final game.

Think I should at least hold rank.

Very flat I missed the lockout for trading Helmet to Ridley, gonna have to watch him belt out 120+ each week for the foreseeable future.
Hopefully my premos start to actually fire soon, 600k for a lot of 100ppg type operators so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All out 2148. Can't take a trick. One of my players has a great day, and the very next one a shocker. Scores of 18, 27, 29, 29 on field don't help. Jordon's 49 a surprise. Really thought he got robbed blind with his score. Still....my scores are edging up. Luck around the corner.

2217 all out

Not having Impey is a major L for me right now. Might look to trade in Cumming because I don't want to have to field Kosi agian.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

All out 2143. Can't take a trick. One of my players has a great day, and the very next one a shocker. Scores of 18, 24, 27, 29 on field don't help. Jordon's 49 a surprise. Really thought he got robbed blind with his score. Still....my scores are edging up. Luck around the corner.
You'll get there mate, keep plugging away.

Also, please spud it up when we meet in Div1 :moustache:

2220 absolutely pathetic

Kosi such a dopey spud, cannot even catch a ball properly...and I was actually worried about a potential donut :rolleyes:

Clark would have been just as bad, lucky for that running goal in the last qtr. Reckon that might have doubled his score?

Just so many spuds across all lines and a midfield that brings you to tears

Phillips caught on the bench on at times, but the score is not a disaster.
Mitchell OK considering the attention.
Stewart alright, wonder what he did to be dropped back late?
Impey a real surprise packet, seemed set to go OK but he's exceeded all expectations tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back