The on topic thread 3.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sheer genius of the great man

Three years ago, Leeds finished 27 points behind Fulham in the Championship; this season they sit 19 points ahead of the same club in the Premier League having spent less on transfer fees in the interim.

I mean I could argue Aaron Cresswell has had a better season or Bradesmaen could with Lucas Digne also because they have more assists, depends on what you are most looking for on a LB I guess.
Dignes been good but not up to his usual standard lately

I mean I could argue Aaron Cresswell has had a better season or Bradesmaen could with Lucas Digne also because they have more assists, depends on what you are most looking for on a LB I guess.

Whoever has had the most hat-tricks.

If you take out the fact Luke Shaw has been called a fat spud by his own fans in 4 1/2 of the last 5 years, then Shaw has a case for best LB in the world.
Or the fact Mou tried to exile him, or the fact he broke his leg. Seems shaw has had it harder than robertson imo and now in career best form.

I think many on here still view Shaw as the Luke Shaw from a couple of years ago, he’s a vastly improved player, been fantastic at LB for us pretty much all season.
Most people on here don't watch united games.

Good final that year too :p

Predictable comment is predictable.

But seriously, 5-3 in an FA Cup Semi Final, a side going 1-0 down then 2-1 down then up 4-2 then pulled back to 4-3 and then 5-3 is a pretty exciting game.

Or the fact Mou tried to exile him, or the fact he broke his leg. Seems shaw has had it harder than robertson imo and now in career best form.
Had it harder? You mean play for PL club Southampton who has one of the best academies in the country, then get bought by one of the biggest clubs in world football. Sounds super difficult.

That sounds way harder than being cut by Celtic as a 14 year old for being too small and signing for Queens Park in the third division of Scottish football. Doing well enough to be bought by Scottish Premiership team Dundee United and playing well enough there to earn a move to Hull City in the Premier League. Only to be relegated and go back to Championship football. Then finally playing well enough to have Liverpool come calling. Then win the Club World Cup, Super Cup, European Cup and English Premier League. Sounds easy...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then finally playing well enough to have Liverpool come calling. Then win the Club World Cup, Super Cup, European Cup and English Premier League. Sounds easy...

So predictable

Have to say watching Foden and Bellingham, England supporters would be very happy. Bellingham has really stepped up this season and still so young.
I'm really upset we missed out on him.

Not a laughing matter. Daniel would have been screaming on the phone to Dulux and got that social media kid sacked within the hour.

Thoughts and prayers.

That phone call would have been good content for all or nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back