Official Match Thread Season 31 - Round 11: Sin City Swamprats vs Mount Buller Demons at Underground Stadium (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mainly because I work on the 41st floor and they still have limits on the lifts. 4 in each.
With only a max of 5 lifts (usually 4 as one is out of order) that's a max of 20 people per trip up.
Every floor above me is filled with lawyers so they are always in the office. You could wait for 30 mins during peak just to get up if that's the case.
Sue them. I'm sure they'd be willing to represent you against themselves if there's money in it.

You'd think so, but after last week you wouldn't put your house on it - you might be sleeping on a park bench :).

Ooh an upgrade.

The other advantage of a park bench is that it's highly unlikely that you'll ever receive a visit from your mother in law.

Will probably see plenty of rats though.

The other advantage of a park bench is that it's highly unlikely that you'll ever receive a visit from your mother in law.

I'm currently sitting on one of the old Footy Park benches lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am honestly just fantastic having recieved such a loving message from you. Hope the SFA is treating you well. Shall we retire this year?

Don't be afraid I'll be gone soon.

4 goals 20 behinds maybe

Stay safe BRABbles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back