Trades Round 5 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trade out Jordon or Campbell?
(I have no other options as I need the cash)

Campbell should make money again next week, but will probably drop this week.
Jordon has that 24 in his 3-rd-avg for a couple weeks.

Id say Jordon.
but with very little confidence.
I think its to early for either

Thinking of doing these trades now.

Jelly > Waterman via Dusty

Clark > Bowes

$248,800 in the kitty to help me upgrade Campbell next week to Tich.

Thoughts kentys?

View attachment 1103252

Waiting1.1.gif
BasicYoungGraywolf-max-1mb.gif

Went Butters > Watermen and Bruhn > Luke Ryan. Next week I’ll swing Laird into the guts and drop a dead rookie for Jones.

I know some folks have lives, but I would never do both trades on a Thursday, unless one of the players was playing that night. So much could happen between then and when you actually need to pull the trigger.

I know some folks have lives, but I would never do both trades on a Thursday, unless one of the players was playing that night. So much could happen between then and when you actually need to pull the trigger.
Got a date with a bunch of beers today so want to get it out of the way. Missed a trade I wanted to do last week cos I was out and about.

The way they do teams now has really ****ed me.

Got a date with a bunch of beers today so want to get it out of the way. Missed a trade I wanted to do last week cos I was out and about.

The way they do teams now has really f’ed me.
Just look at State League teams ......it'll give you a heads up as to who's playing

We already know who's in/out for FREO ...even though teams won't be announced till tomorrow night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*. *ity *.

If SPFlynn is not back then I am literally $100 short of going Butters and Flynn to Grundy and Waterman. Gutting.

Is there another ruck option worth going as a keeper R2, or do I just look for a stopgap like Hickey?

I was feeling bloody confident on Flawn over Gawndy a couple of weeks back but it's all falling to s**t now.

I'm keeping both and trading that useless campaigner Jelly > Waterman and Clark > Bowes. 😎👍
Y? If you're gonna trade sexy beast Jelly, at least put in Ridley or a definite SP. smh my head

If Flynn isn't named then I'll probably have to do Meek > Treacy to cover that donut.

Also may cop a donut in the backline with Highmore, Daniel and Kozi. Need Kozi to get named which I feel isn't unlikely, but he isn't banging down the door.

F this.

If Flynn isn't named then I'll probably have to do Meek > Treacy to cover that donut.

Also may cop a donut in the backline with Highmore, Daniel and Kozi. Need Kozi to get named which I feel isn't unlikely, but he isn't banging down the door.

F this.

This is a Public Announcement for all SCers alike.

Mitch Lewis has copped a one match suspension. Hawthorn have no tall forwards in their side from last week. Kosi will make it into this weeks team to produce another shite score.

I repeat. Kosi will make it into this weeks team to produce another shite score.

I'd go with Campbell.
Both have their best score dropping out of their 3 game average this week so will have trouble making much more money until they manage another high score. The problem with Campbell is that when he's bad he's very bad and I can see scores in the sub 40 range regularly stifling his ability to make meaningful cash. I know Jordon only scored in the 20s last week, but Goodwin said he was forced into a different, unfamiliar role when May went off. With a proper replacement coming in for May this week Jordon should be back to his usual role which should see his scores improve and his value continue to rise.

This is a Public Announcement for all SCers alike.

Mitch Lewis has copped a one match suspension. Hawthorn have no tall forwards in their side from last week. Kosi will make it into this weeks team to produce another sh*te score.

I repeat. Kosi will make it into this weeks team to produce another sh*te score.
I'll probably trade kosi to Jones next week so every dollar he can make is valuable.

LOL.

You keeping him mate? Jelly won't even average 100 playing half forward flank all year.
Of course i am, luck is a double edged sword, you wear the bad ones, you get rewarded with the good ones. I don't like sideways trades unless absolutely necessary (like if Jelly began consistently churning out sub 80's). I'm just waiting for that big 150+ that he can give us, then my patience will be vindicated.

Of course i am, luck is a double edged sword, you wear the bad ones, you get rewarded with the good ones. I don't like sideways trades unless absolutely necessary (like if Jelly began consistently churning out sub 80's). I'm just waiting for that big 150+ that he can give us, then my patience will be vindicated.

How will he score 150 from the half forward flank though? That's never gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back