Autopsy Round 5, 2021: St.Kilda v Richmond *MADDIE'S MATCH* *CARLISLE 150TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s been three whole days and 1806 posts since the game.

Not sure there’s one thing about the Brad Hill “saga” that hasn’t been covered - ad nauseum.

Any chance we can move on?
Bloke is on 900k and yet does not the negative attention of being a 900k underperforming player.

If its that bad then Hill needs to either ask for a trade or a pay cut.

If I'm Ratts I'm telling Hill to be Harder, Play Harder and Be Better or Take a paycut or take a hike.

No negotiations, those are Hills 3 options.

Bloke is on 900k and yet does not the negative attention of being a 900k underperforming player.

If I'm Ratts I'm telling Hill to be Harder, Play Harder and Be Better or Take a paycut or take a hike.

Unfortunately they are not. His contract is set. It wouldn’t be performance based. The best thing to do is get some confidence back into his game.

Nope, 4th option, say yeah nah, 4 more years of a contract. GAGF'ed with your ultimatums.

Nope, 4th option, say yeah nah, 4 more years of a contract. GAGF'ed with your ultimatums.
Then its play harder.

Hills efforts to get to outside constests is great, his effort in general his great, its Hills time to either lift or be killed, Its time for Hill to be a Star player and cop hits like a star player.

Same can be said for a lot of the side, either lift or you will be killed via the press and the supporters.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Lenny’s for about 5 years then he moved to Sydney. Just out of my zone.

Doing Lenny for 5 years sounds like the pool boy coming over in a 1970s adult movie.

As I said, it’s all been covered before. I doubt there’s one new thing anyone can say about the situation.
I‘m sure I’m not the only one with Brad Hill fatigue.

As I said, it’s all been covered before. I doubt there’s one new thing anyone can say about the situation.
I‘m sure I’m not the only one with Brad Hill fatigue.
So Brad has fatigue ? that would explain a lot

Hilarious. Knowles Cowell Hayes haratuku gram 2 Ferguson’s Simpkin Steven LJ Cripps Hutchings Heyne McDonnell Winmar Sweeney

Aha....at least now we know the real reason most of those guys didn't made it ;)

We all thought it was bad coaching, or lack of talent. Whereas it was just bad living arrangements....

Last edited:
So I think we can safely say Brad wasn't racially vilified. Would have been all of the MSM by now. They love a 'racism in football' scandal.

That's why i asked the question and said i wasn't up to speed. Thought it was mentioned here but couldn't find it anywhere in the media, which i found surprising, for the reasons you mention.

Still don't know.

Regardless, I'm choosing to get behind him.

Aha....at least now we know the real reason most of the those guys didn't made it ;)

We all thought it was bad coaching, or lack of talent. Whereas it was just bad living arrangements....
True but 7 b and f’s isn’t bad. 3 grand finals and only one wooden spoon is good for us. The only 2 players left play at wce and guess what. Both have won flags.

Here’s the thing about Hill. For me, it’s not about him needing to perform to justify his salary or to “win the trade” - sidebar - I hate that phrase. Like anything it’s swings and roundabouts, sometimes you pick Billings, sometimes the Bont; sometimes you pick McCartin, sometimes Petracca....

Anyway all it is about is making sure that this player we have moved heaven and earth to get to our club is going to be a valuable part of the team and help move forward. Be the missing cog in the team and give us that outside run and excellent delivery into the forward fifty.

I want him to succeed for him and for us, that’s it. Don’t give a * about the salary cap, Freo, Peter Bell or Lethers.

For me the only person Brad Hill needs to justify himself to is Brad Hill. Let the supporters make their own minds up.

I support you Brad Hill. Yes it’s been a disastrous trade so far but as St Kilda we don’t get a lot of these right so why should we be surprised? And why should we worry about what’s been done so far? I’m all for Ratts saying he won’t drop him. Brad Hill isn’t going to prove shot at Sandy. He needs to be out under the microscope and kept in the team. He understands the pressure he’s under and only he can do something about it.

I want him to succeed for him and for us, that’s it. Don’t give a fu** about the salary cap, Freo, Peter Bell or Lethers.

For me the only person Brad Hill needs to justify himself to is Brad Hill. Let the supporters make their own minds up
We all won't him to succeed
Himself and team mates and the rest takes care of it self

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back