Autopsy Round 5, 2021: St.Kilda v Richmond *MADDIE'S MATCH* *CARLISLE 150TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly I'll say that I take issue with people being quick to label others or paint them a certain way without knowing them or having a good idea of the situation and I have made that really clear when we've discussed topics like Collingwood in the past for instance. I'm not that type of person, I don't leech off of outrage and scandal. In fact I hate it. But I saw some of the stuff online, the club did mention minorities in their tweet so this would back up what I saw because they wouldn't use the word just because.

As for the response I don't know if they've already spoken to Brad or they have already found the people responsible and reported them (making it a police matter and letting them deal with it). I have no clue.
Fair enough but I would have expected a statement from the club by now. The silence from the top end on a number of issues is becoming deafening.

Fair enough but I would have expected a statement from the club by now. The silence from the top end on a number of issues is becoming deafening.
Me too mate

About what part?
He has gone home
He is seeing family
Sinking cans is more probable than possible unless he’s a tee totaller?
Maybe you’re referring to your family get together? If that’s the case then only you can answer - but I reckon VB’s and the aforementioned spread would be pretty good
So the only factual part is the first two things. The rest is social media crap to make a player look worse.

It’s been three whole days and 1806 posts since the game.

Not sure there’s one thing about the Brad Hill “saga” that hasn’t been covered - ad nauseum.

Any chance we can move on?

First of all, thanks Mods you are doing a great job. This place gives me somewhere to find my Saints crew abd chew the cud.

Second, I think I have found a Team Diagnosis. It's called Bioplar disorder.

My advice: Enjoy the highs, endure the lows.

Lots of work (and therapy) to do after that game. For the players as well :)

Hang in there Saints it could have been worse (at least it wasn't Collingwood-j/k j/k j/k)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s been three whole days and 1806 posts since the game.

Not sure there’s one thing about the Brad Hill “saga” that hasn’t been covered - ad nauseum.

Any chance we can move on?
Yes, really gone down a rabbit hole and we all need to borrow out a bit.

Hands up who think Brad Hill has been playing poorly

Now hands up if anyone want that to continue?

Isn't it time to move on and get behind Hill?

Yes, really gone down a rabbit hole and we all need to borrow out a bit.

Hands up who think Brad Hill has been playing poorly

Now hands up if anyone want that to continue?

Isn't it time to move on and get behind Hill?
Yep. Jordan Lewis said on radio the other day he is the type who wants to be liked. I gather that means a real confidence player. Getting behind him may help. Making things up certainly won’t help.

Hilarious. Knowles Cowell Hayes haratuku gram 2 Ferguson’s Simpkin Steven LJ Cripps Hutchings Heyne McDonnell Winmar Sweeney
Knowles Hayes I cant remember McDonnell or Hilarious though

Oliver as well. You wouldn’t know many. You only know the stars. You aren’t that interested in knowing the lesser knowns. It’s bit sad.
I have heard your stories about players living with you for years & I believe you. I was making a point. Anybody can say whatever they like on the internet. It doesn’t make it fact.

I have heard your stories about players living with you for years & I believe you. I was making a point. Anybody can say whatever they like on the internet. It doesn’t make it fact.
That’s 100% true. Said it many times myself but I can assure my mate did say what I said on Friday. You don’t believe me. I believe him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back