Game Day R6: Crows v Hawks 2021 Tasmania

Final result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

On the brightside we have another debutant in Worrell next week. Mind boggling decision picking Lynch.

Don’t know why Doedee played on at the end there, should’ve gone long into the 50 instead

He wanted a deeper entry. Not sure whether it was due to fatigue or what, but obviously didn't think he could get the ball where he wanted.

Looked for an option further up field but no one was looking at him.

Genuinely embarrassed to be a crows fan today.

Just one of the worst organisations in professional sport. Utterly humiliating.

Not even close to the worst

I should know

:)

Seed getting run down. Tex looking for his opponent instead of the ball. Keays misses the lot from 30m. Was there to win.
We did everything to lose in the last quarter... unfortunately we just get used that feeling against the Hawks & I'm sick of it.

Can someone explain why we picked a sub that was injured and we didn't want to play? This needs further investigation.
Scared coach. Nicks is so worried about losing the experience we do have in the side at the moment he'll find any excuse to keep a senior player in.

Most have warranted their selection so far this year, there was ZERO reason to pick Lynch this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah we shat the bed. But the umpires completely entirely f’ed us all day, and then waived off the game winning goal on another bullshit free to the Hawks. It was bad enough to warrant an investigation. Absolute ******* trash.
Nah the afl will just back the free. They always do. Front on contact has to influence the mark. The contact came after the ball at gone. It was a major blunder by the umpire but 100% the afl will say it was correct.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just a dismal, pathetic second half after an amazing second quarter

Would have been terrific for our young guys to get a win interstate at a ground we always lose at so a missed opportunity.

At least any illusion the coaching staff holds about making the 8 this year has been snuffed out by the last two weeks.

Our midfield is just workmanlike and we won't be successful until we get some class through there, regardless of gains made elsewhere.

Free kick differential was -5 in the end. Felt like more. Many of our frees didn’t help us much - already in control of the ball. That was one of the most deplorably biased umpiring exhibitions I’ve seen. Hard to believe it wasn’t intentional.
Like graham cornes said long ago. I dont care how many goals we give away but pay us the free when the opposition do the same thing to us..

Back