Player Watch #5: Christian Petracca – Norm Smith Medallist, 4 x All-Australian and 2 x Best and Fairest

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Trac is captain material personally.

He leads on field, one of the commentators said last year the way Petracca plays he’s willing the team to come with me.
This is the biggest wank ever,
When 21 Geelong players play well in the last quarter it's their job, when Selwood does its the captain dragging his team over the line

Tracs just playing well, nothing to do with leadership

Plus the thing with kid he flew in? Ok. I bet Jordan De Goey does charity work aswell that doesn't make you a captain.

At the end of the day is Trac gonna lose friendships to gain respect, that's what a captain does.
I think it doesn't really benefit anyone to make him captain ever.

This is the biggest wank ever,
When 21 Geelong players play well in the last quarter it's their job, when Selwood does its the captain dragging his team over the line

Tracs just playing well, nothing to do with leadership

Plus the thing with kid he flew in? Ok. I bet Jordan De Goey does charity work aswell that doesn't make you a captain.

At the end of the day is Trac gonna lose friendships to gain respect, that's what a captain does.
I think it doesn't really benefit anyone to make him captain ever.

Don’t think The kid thing Was charity work.
We can compare De Goey’s character if you want.

What friends has Nate Jones or Max lost?

Tracc will captain the football club after Max. He’s grown immensely as a person and on field leader over the past two years. Mental, emotional and spiritual growth is a thing. You might want to look into it.
Lever will be our next captain.

Trac is a nice guy, but isn't captain material.

Don’t think The kid thing Was charity work.
We can compare De Goey’s character if you want.

What friends has Nate Jones or Max lost?
How the hell would I know that lol. They don't have to become enemies 😂 you just can't be best friends with everyone like Trac likes to be

How the hell would I know that lol. They don't have to become enemies 😂 you just can't be best friends with everyone like Trac likes to be
Does he?

Mick Molloy on the front bar, Collingwood's pursuit of Petracca is over with the new deal however they've managed to pay him 500k of the contract per year.
Most unfunny person on the planet. Someone must have penned that for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NO SUCH THING AS A DAY OFF
Christian Petracca is having an outstanding season, you don’t need Man on the Mark to tell you that. And while there are lots of reasons why, one of them stands out, according to Melbourne insiders.

Petracca has been using his day off each week not to study or play golf or surf or even sit at home on the couch playing FIFA. No, the superstar Demon has enlisted highly rated assistant coach Adem Yze as a personal coach to get extra work in.

The two are usually dressed in plain clothes and head to an oval where they can work together for more than an hour on touch and craft.

This fills me with joy, this is how good becomes great

Yep. All the greats put in the extra work. And to learn from Yze who was blessed with touch and craft is a huge bonus. I wish Brayshaw would do this rather than podcasts..

Yep. All the greats put in the extra work. And to learn from Yze who was blessed with touch and craft is a huge bonus. I wish Brayshaw would do this rather than podcasts..
Who says he isn’t?

Who says he isn’t?
Well, I'm obviously just assuming based on his performances so far this season. If he is putting in the extra effort, I'd suggest he stops because it hasn't been working. He's probably the biggest disappointment on our list right now..

This is one of the more clueless posts on here. There’s plenty about Brayshaw’s performances to criticise but there’s literally nothing which suggests it’s a matter of effort. Especially given that Goody has shown in the past that he won’t select Gus if he’s not doing the things that are asked of him. He’s being made to play out of position because others refuse to pick up his role of play more minutes out of the midfield, and he could very easily have doubled his pay and gone to another club to be the main man. If he’s still getting picked it’s either he’s doing what the coaches want better than anyone else, and it’s clearly providing a net benefit.

That stat about Lever playing 100% game in the last six games is insane too, not exactly like he’s a stay at home defender either. Would be a big part of the reason our defence is all time stingy, one of the first AAs picked for mine

That stat about Lever playing 100% game in the last six games is insane too, not exactly like he’s a stay at home defender either. Would be a big part of the reason our defence is all time stingy, one of the first AAs picked for mine
To think he only cost us pick 9 one year and a swapping pick 15 for pick 28 the second year.

#bargain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back