UEFA Champions League 2020/21 - Chelsea FC Champions.

Remove this Banner Ad

tenor.png

Love Tuchel revving the crowd
Don't like it at all.

For a couple of seconds, sure.

Carries on like an unhinged lunatic.

Hell of a manager though it seems. They've been a different side since he took over, especially defensively.

All credit to Chelsea, deserved winners.

City will go even harder for Kane now. Great!
Won't make a difference to transfers. If we're going for Kane that would have been decided months ago. One game isn't going to change that.

Don't like it at all.

For a couple of seconds, sure.

Carries on like an unhinged lunatic.

Hell of a manager though it seems. They've been a different side since he took over, especially defensively.

All credit to Chelsea, deserved winners.
The team are defending like mad men for the last 25 minutes, he's urging the fans to keep supporting them.

Nothing wrong with a bit of personality on the sideline.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Start Laporte and Rodri, City don't lose. Poor selection from Pep, he overthought it
Disagree.

Chelsea just bought the heat tonight, City couldn't match it. Selection isn't overcoming superior workrate and intent.

The better side on the night got the deserved win. A couple of selections I don't think would have changed that.

The team are defending like mad men for the last 25 minutes, he's urging the fans to keep supporting them.

Nothing wrong with a bit of personality on the sideline.
My opinion, he's over the top. Not just tonight.

Admire what he's done greatly though.

Already makes me excited for next season, a bit of extrra spice just got sprinkled.

Don't have a problem with Tuchel revving up the crowd. Time and place for it, and I think he picked the right time and place.

Hoddle had a sulk about it but Hoddle is an idiot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back