List Mgmt. Mid Season Draft 2021 Player Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

off topic, really pleased to see Matthew Parker get another start; would've been happy to see him come our way last draft, definite goer
Yeah wish him well (but not too well)

Back flanker, that's it in my eyes. While his skills are good (wouldn't say great), his decision making can be quite poor. He doesn't possess a ton of pace either. He doesn't have a great deal of size to him either.

He's very vanilla. And I've seen him play quite a bit.

As I said before, really hope he proves me wrong and steps it up.
From your description he doesn't really sound like the type that brings home the bacon...

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back flanker, that's it in my eyes. While his skills are good (wouldn't say great), his decision making can be quite poor. He doesn't possess a ton of pace either. He doesn't have a great deal of size to him either.

He's very vanilla. And I've seen him play quite a bit.

As I said before, really hope he proves me wrong and steps it up.
Souup, what was your biggest surprise tonight?

LOL imagine being mad that we didn't pick a player you first heard about a couple of weeks ago at pick 16 in the Mid Season Rookie Draft.

Look at the previous MSD for reference. 75%, if not more, of these players will be lucky to be on a list at the end of 2022 and Callow is one of them.
It’s the msd ffs, they are even bigger long shots at making it than the rookie draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently the Suns wanted to pass on him as well, and pick ex-Swan Michael Knoll... But he failed a medical test!

With so many other rucks picked though, there's no way that Moyle would have got through to 16.

Yeah, zero chance of making it to 16. Surprised he survived as long as he did.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back